46

Draco's POV

I was mad, I'll admit. My Harry had been put under a spell that made him think that Dumbledore of all people was a good person.

As soon as I saw Harry's scared face though, I put on a mask of indifference, hoping to calm him down a little. I still don't know what his home life is like but it really mustn't be good if that's how he reacts when someone gets mad.

Even mother and father, who have been told through my letters about how Harry acts, agree that he mustn't have had a lot of good experiences growing up or he must've had something really traumatic happen but the first is more likely.

Anyway, enough about that.

So, I schooled my face into my usual mask of indifference but it didn't seem to do much good to Harry's fear. I knew I couldn't touch him, he doesn't react very well to that normally, let alone when he's scared.

I wracked my brain for something to do but came up with nothing other than talking so that's what I did.

"Harry, listen to me, please. You're okay, I'm going to hurt you, I'm not mad at you, I promise. I was mad at Dumbledore because even if you think he's a good person, I know a lot more about him and I need you to know, please," I made sure he was looking as I said this, the fear in his eyes lessened a little. "Tomorrow, we'll go see Professor Snape, he'll help you."

"I don't need to see professor Snape, I'm fine, I don't need help," he argued.

I decided to let him be for the time being but I would 100% be taking him to see uncle Sev in the morning, there was no doubt about it.

"Okay, Har, you're fine. We don't have to get help, let's just get back to the dorm, yeah? We both need some sleep," I told him, hand outstretched for him to take.

The smaller boy hesitantly took my hand and held it tightly as though he were afraid to loose it which made my heart shatter into a thousand pieces. I silently led him back to the Slytherin common room after putting his invisibility cloak over the both of us.

A/N hey guys, i know this took longer than usual and it's really short, I'm sorry. It's been hard to write this because I've been busy. I've been hand making my little sibling's Christmas present which I've just finished today, it took forever and I wish I could show it on here but they read this book and I don't want to spoil the surprise.

Anyway, I hope you've enjoyed this chapter, though it was a short one. I also hope you have a wonderful morning/afternoon/evening/night wherever you are x

~~~Lissy~~~