51

Harry's POV

I was lead to the hospital wing by the two adults, not fully believing that I had a spell on me. If I did, wouldn't I know about it?

Once we got to the hospital wing, I was told to sit on the bed furthest from the door so I did as Snape went to get madam Pomfrey from her office.

The nurse walked quickly from her office towards me, shaking her head.

"Hello, Mr Potter, I have just been informed of your situation," she stood next to the bed, "I will need you to take your robes and tie off, you may leave your shirt on."

I quickly took my robes and tie off, Eclipse staying in my robes so she wouldn't be seen by the nurse.

Madam Pomfrey soon started examining me, looking in my eyes, listening to my breathing and heart, just normal things like that but then her wand was taken from her pocket. "Stay very still, Harry, this needs to be very precise."

As I sat still, she hovered her wand over my body until it vibrated, right above my chest, then my head. She held it up and a slip of parchment fluttered out from the end.

The parchment was passed around the teachers, frustrating me to no end. I craned my neck to try see what was going on that seemed so concerning but wasn't successful.

The nurse looked at me with sympathy, "lay down, Mr Potter, this will be a long process."

"What will? What's going on? I want to know what's going on in my own body!" I told them firmly.

"You know there is a spell in your system, correct?" I nod, "Well, Mr Potter, this spell is to force the victim to believe everything the caster decides they should. It also makes the victim vulnerable to doing anything the caster says. Do you have anyone in mind who may have wanted you under this spell?"

I shook my head but Snape spoke up, "Madam Pomfrey, we received information from a student this morning that Harry may be under a spell from Headmaster Dumbledore. This student believes they saw it happen."

"That, Professor, is a very serious accusation and we will need you to go get a full report from them under truth serum to ensure they are telling the truth," Madam Pomfrey told him with a very serious look on her face.

As they talked more, I stared at the ceiling, thinking. What had I gotten myself into now? Why's it always me?

A/N hey guys, bet you didn't expect an update so soon. I hope you enjoyed it though! Thank you for reading!

I also hope you all have a wonderful morning/afternoon/evening/night wherever you are x

~~~Lissy~~~