29

Draco's POV

Once my friends and I had arrived at the great hall for dinner, we were immediately approached by the merry band of Gryffindorks once again. It seemed they weren't too happy that Harry was still in school.

Unfortunately to everyone who had to hear it, Weasley opened his fat trap to speak first, "Enjoying your last meal at Hogwarts are you, Potter?" He sneered.

"Fortunately not, Weasley, I'm not being expelled as you'd be glad to hear. What about you, are you enjoying your last meal here?" Harry smiled innocently up at them which obviously made Weasley mad as his ears went as red as tomatoes.

"Why would I be getting expelled, Potter? I didn't pull a dangerous stunt unsupervised, if my memory serves me well, that was you," he pointed at Harry, "though if you didn't get expelled, I'll see you in detention with Filch tomorrow."

Harry chuckled, "good luck with that, Weasley, if you see me there, you need your head checked, you'd seriously be hallucinating."

The poor weasel went redder than I've seen anyone go in a long time, clearly incredibly mad.

"Oh, so perfect, spoilt, little celebrity Potter gets away with no consequences to his actions, huh? I knew Snape was biased but I didn't think he'd let you get away with breaking the rules like the spoilt little brat you are," he snapped.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Harry visibly upset at the weasel's words. When he spoke, he sounded furious but at the same time like he was on the verge of tears. "You don't know me, Weasley, you don't know what my life is like, you never will. How dare you assume anything about me," it came out in almost a whisper but anyone who heard got shivers down their spines.

A breeze picked up around us as Harry stood up to face Weasley, this brought a lot of attention to the situation.

This clearly didn't deter Weasley all that much as he sneered, "oh yeah? You're just getting sensitive because you know I'm right, you're a spoilt brat that gets everything he wants."

By this point, we had quite a few people watching, including teachers, McGonagall and Sev more than the others. The two heads of house quickly strode down the isle in between the Ravenclaw and Slytherin table to where we were stood.

McGonagall cleared her throat which obviously didn't catch Harry's attention but it definitely caught Weasley's as he looked at her, fear evident on his face making Harry turn to see the professors, the breeze stopped instantly as his attention was turned from his anger.

"You too, follow us, now, one friend can join you but only one," she started walking, uncle Sev next to her as Harry, Weasley, Finnegan and I followed them.

I could hear the Gryffindorks planning a story behind us, saying that Harry threatened them with physical violence and they only argued back. There was one problem with that, Severus had permission to extract my memories considering he is my godfather. It takes ages to change a memory even a little and it takes skill, I got one have never done it so my memories would be accurate to the event and if it came to it, the Gryffindorks had at least one magical parent each that could give consent in seconds. I'm not too sure about Harry though.

Harry was walking with his eyes glued to the floor, obviously ashamed at what he did though I'm not too sure why, all he did was stand up for himself and he lost control of his magic. I know adults who have done that when they got worked up enough, it's completely normal in the wizarding world. I've never met someone who hasn't had a similar or even worse reaction when they got mad.

Pretty soon, we were at McGonagall's office and told to sit in front of the desk while the professors sat behind.

"Would anyone like to explain what happened back there?" McGonagall asked calmly.

A/N hey guys, again, sorry it's short. Thank you all so much for reading, I can't believe my story got this far this quickly, it's only been a little over a year now and I'm really pleased with all the support you guys show. Thank you so much for reading, i love and appreciate every single one of you 💖💛💙

I hope you have an amazing morning/afternoon/evening/ night wherever you are x

~~~Lissy~~~