54

Draco's POV

After Harry left with Uncle Sev and Professor McGonagall, we were on our way to the Slytherin common room when I felt a hand on my shoulder and a voice telling me to wait.

I turned around to find Wilson stood there looking worried.

"Draco, why did Professor Snape take Harry after you talked to him? Is he in trouble? He couldn't hurt a fly, did you get him in trouble for something? I swear to Merlin if you did-," He says frantically as I roll my eyes at him and cut him off.

"Wilson, shut up!" I snapped at him, annoyed that he thought that I, Harry's best friend, would get him in trouble, "he isn't in trouble, Severus just needs to speak with him about something so if you could refrain from wrongly accusing me of intentionally hurting my Ha- best friend, it would do you some good."

I ripped his hand from my shoulder and turned to walk away, my friends following. As we walked away, leaving Wilson stood staring stupidly after us, I was seething.

"How dare that filthy mudb..." I stop in my tracks, stopping myself from saying that word, I couldn't say that, especially not in front of 'mione of all people, I didn't really mean it, "I mean... Hufflepuff! How dare that filthy Hufflepuff accuse me of intentionally getting my Harry in trouble?! My father will hear about this!"

My friends had given me a few looks at my slip but didn't say anything. As soon as I finished my little vent, I was met with a few snickers to which I raised one of my eyebrows. What was so funny about what I said?

Pansy voiced the answer to my unasked question, "'my father will hear about this!'" She mocked with laughter, "Dray, hun, you're not five, you can't go telling tales to your father about a second year who was concerned about his friend."

The rest of my friends nodded in agreement as I crossed my arms and glared, "He was accusing me of intentionally getting Harry in trouble! That idiot even tried to threaten me!"

Eventually we reached the common room, I snapped the password to the entrance and stormed inside, going straight to the comfy chairs by the fire. There were a few second years sat there but the soon moved when they were on the other end of my glare (and my wand but that's irrelevant).

I took a seat in my favourite chair and stared at the fire, still full of anger and resentment to the boy Harry so adores and looks up to. If it was up to me, the dumb Hufflepuff wouldn't even be allowed near my Harry, I hate him so much and he clearly doesn't think very highly of me.

The fire was the only thing I looked at for quite a while, that was until Harry walked in.

A/N hey guys, sorry I was gone for so long, my phone broke but I got a newish one and managed to get onto my account again.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

I hope you have an amazing morning/afternoon/evening/night wherever you are x

~~~Lissy~~~