37

Draco's POV:

A week after Harry brought Eclipse to the common room, it was Christmas.

That morning, I woke up to Pansy jumping on my bed with a huge grin. When she saw my eyes open, she smirked and pulled my covers off, putting them around herself and jumping down into a cross legged position at the end of my bed.

"Wakey, wakey, Drakey! It's Christmas and you've got presents to open." She told me in a sing song, very cheery voice. It was then I realised what day it was and how cold I was because she took my bloody covers. I tried snatching my covers back from her but she kicked me off of my bed.

"Go wake Harry up, we're opening presents together," was her orders so I jokingly bowed in response.

"Yes, Miss Parkinson, is there anything else you desire?" To this, she threw a pillow at me and told me to 'shut my mouth'.

I walked over to Harry and gently shook him awake. Once his eyes opened, I smiled.

"Merry Christmas, Harry! You've got to wake up as per orders of the mama bear. She's demanding that we open presents together," I smiled excitedly as he sat up, not seeming as excited as I thought which was weird but I brushed it off as him still being partially asleep.

Harry sat up with a small smile, "Merry Christmas, you two." He stretched and ended up looking at the end of the bed where a small pile of presents were waiting for him. His eyes widened a little then went back to normal and he tried to pick them up and put them in my arms. "I think these were put on my bed by accident. These aren't mine."

Quite frankly, I was appalled that he thought that. That's not right and I know there's something going on that he's not telling us though I do understand that he doesn't have to tell us everything going on in his life. Still, it wasn't right that he thought all his presents were put there by mistake so I pushed them back into his arms.

"No, Harry, they're for you, look, they have your name on," I pointed to the gift tags stuck to the wrapping paper.

The poor boy sat and stared in awe at this, "I can't believe it, I never get this much stuff for Christmas!"

That just made me even more upset and with one look towards Pansy, I knew she felt the same. This tiny, messy haired boy did not deserve any negative attention in any form. From what he's accidentally let slip over the past few months, his home life definitely isn't good so it wasn't quite as surprising as you may think to find out about him barely getting anything for Christmas.

"Why don't you open something first, Harry," I smiled at him, just then, his beautiful snowy owl, Hedwig flew through the window and gave him a small letter with something stuck to it.

Harry looked at it and frowned a little, in both confusion and a tiny bit of sorrow. "It's from the Dursley's, they asked if I could stay for summer too. I can't tell if they're being serious or not. They also sent me fifty pence," he told me, though I have no idea what that is, "I think that's the most money they've put into a Christmas present for me. Usually it's a pair of uncle vernon's old socks, don't get me wrong, I'm lucky to get anything most years, naughty boys don't get Christmas presents but my aunt and uncle still give me them anyway."

At this point I was absolutely fuming and so was Pansy, in fact the girl had just accidentally ripped a hole in my covers from anger. Remind me never to annoy Pansy again.

How dare those foul muggles make my Harry think that! When I see them, they're going to pay.

A/N hey guys, hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Thank you to everyone who supported me on the last one, it means a lot to me and I'm so thankful you lot are here. This week's been better but that's probably because I was ill and didn't go to school so that's one good thing. I hope all of you had at least an okay week too.

Anyway, thank you for reading and I hope you have an amazing morning/afternoon/evening/night wherever you are x