20. With Him

EUTERPE POV:

EUTERPE POV:

"Euterpe..."

I shifted lazily and barely cracked my eyes open, "Hey butterfly, it's time to get up. It's already ten in the morning, you need to have breakfast." Thorn whispered slowly.

I frowned, "It's okay, it's not a lot. We just need to get your appetite up again. When you're done with breakfast Rydge wants you with him. The rest of us will be a bit busy today but if you need anything we're here okay? Othello added our numbers on your phone last night. I have to go, do you need anything before I do?" He tilted his head.

I shook my head, "Alright butterfly, I'll see you later for dinner." He lightly patted my leg and left.

I slowly got up and walked to the bathroom going through my usual routine. I didn't bother with my hair just put it in a messy bun before putting my slipper booties on. Thorn insisted that I have some and I won't lie, they're comfortable. I walked to the dining room but no one was there so I went inside the kitchen looking around.

"Miss Euterpe, Master Rydge changed plans a bit and you'll be eating in his office. The food was sent about a few minutes ago so you can go ahead. I included a coffee but food first." He smiled gently.

I huffed nodding and walked down the halls to find that big infuriating head. As I got near I heard him talking so I leaned against the wall waiting for him to finish.

Everything that's happened these past few days has been a ride and I hate it. My original plan went out the window, my second plan went out the window, and now if I make another it will do the same. Rydge will know and I will never be able to leave this place. There is one absolute way that I do not have to stay here but then I'd break my promise to the boys. I love them too much to do that to them. They deserve more than a 'Sorry, I couldn't keep my promise. Don't miss me too much.' That would not only ruin them it would kill them, at least I think. If they love me as they say then yeah, I don't want to hurt them.

"Euterpe!"

I blinked a few times and saw Rydge squinting at me as he leaned against the doorframe.

"Are you alright? Why didn't you knock?" He squinted even more.

My shoulders moved up and down without a thought, "You were on the phone and I didn't want to interrupt. I didn't hear anything, I was in my own world so you don't have to lecture me on eavesdropping." I signed.

He nodded, "Well, come in. Your breakfast is getting cold." He walked inside with me following.

I looked around and noticed a smaller desk near the window with my food and a few supplies. It was black and had a red pen holder with at least a pen in every color. My eyes went to Rydge and he just lightly shrugged going back to working on his laptop.

After finishing a waffle and a small fruit bowl I was more than full but happy to drink my coffee.

"Slow down, you'll hurt your stomach," Rydge spoke up still typing.