12. Welcome Back

EUTERPE POV:

EUTERPE POV:

My eyes went to the clock and I grabbed a pillow hitting my face over and over again. It was 5 in the morning and I had school today. School was usually my safe place but now it's the place I loathe. I did not want to go back to Ashes, especially with the Vaughn's or Braxton to be specific. He is an asshole and can kiss my- whatever.

I got up slowly and did my usual routine not forgetting my pills and walked downstairs. No of the others were awake which was expected since school didn't start till around eight. My phone went off and I stopped reading the message.

From Milo: Hey babe, we're ready when you are.

I put my phone away again and walked straight to the kitchen. Jensen and Milton were up and ready already making food and moving around. I saw my notepad on the counter and started writing stuff that I needed down.

Can I have three iced coffees and two blueberry muffins? Please and thank you.

I gave that note to Milton then turned to Jensen.

Can you please let the others know that I already have a way to Ashes?

"Of course," Jensen smiled.

"Thank you" I signed.

Jensen started working again and I could only assume it was for Rydge since it was the same try as last time. Damn, does that guy ever take a break or something? Milton came over and gave me a small picnic basket with the stuff I needed. I thanked him and made my way outside to where the boys were waiting for me.

I hopped down a few steps and walked down the dirt road until I made it to the gate. I practically threw the basket at August when I saw what they had.

"You brought my bike!" I gasped.

August huffed, "No love?" He pouted.

I jumped on him and he gave me a big hug, "Thank you for bring my bike." I kissed his cheek.

"And me?" I heard Miles whine as well.

I turned to give him a hug, "Thank you Milo." A small smile slipped through.

"Strawberry..." August said in his scolding tone, "I want an honest answer," he paused making me let go of Miles and look around, "Why are there only two muffins and not three?" He crossed his arms.

I opened my mouth, "No lies!" He pointed, "I wasn't hungry." I muttered quietly.

He sighed, "Euterpe..." he frowned, "Here," he handed Miles a coffee and then me a muffin, "I know it's hard for you, I know. But I want you to eat as much as you can okay?" He grabbed my hand, "I will eat with you okay? I'll take the first bite and then you take the next." He spoke softly.

I frowned looking at the muffin but slowly nodded nonetheless. He took a bite and I took a deep breath before taking the smallest bite I could myself.