22. The Pain

EUTERPE POV:

EUTERPE POV:

My face scrunched in pain for the third time this evening and I hated it. Earlier when we got back and I took off I knew something was up. I rushed to the bathroom only to figure out I started my freaking period. I hate being in my period because of all the pain I get. Thankfully I don't have to deal with it often but right now it sucks. Sometimes I feel like I am going to die from the pain because that is how bad it is. Although this time feels different, it feels worse than the regular pain. If the pain gets worse I might be having a repeat blood blockage. And if that's the case then I'm going to be pissed, I hate going to the hospitals.

"Hey," A knock came from the door, "Are you okay? It seems like you were hurting really bad earlier, is it the bruises? Your ribs?" Axton asked curiously.

A puff of air escaped my lips, "No, it's fine. I am just going to relax the rest of the day though." I signed sitting on the bed.

He tilted his head, "Euterpe what's going on?" His tone worried.

"I told you guys when I get my period the pain is really bad. Well, I just started today." I rolled my eyes explaining it slowly.

His mouth made an 'O' before he turned red, "Oh, I- um- I'm sorry... is there anything I can do? Anything you need? I heard girls like chocolate? Hot water bottles? Tea?" He literally squeaked listing stuff.

That's cute.

"I am fine Axton. I just need a nap or something." I waved him off.

He hummed, "Well I actually came to tell you that we have somewhere to be. A last-minute meeting for the company and we all have to attend. We probably won't be back tonight but Jensen will still have dinner prepared for you. The older three will be back tomorrow morning but the rest of us are going straight to school before coming home. Do you think you will be okay? Anything you need before we go? I can make sure you get whatever it is." He spoke thoughtfully.

I waved him off again, "I will be fine. If I need anything I will ask Jensen or the boys. Go and do work stuff. And yes, I have everyone's number if something is wrong. Rydge is the first person to call before the rest of you guys. I know the drill, you can go." I huffed laying down.

He chuckled, "Alright, I will let Jensen know you will most likely be eating in here. Get some rest. I will check on you as soon as I get back but expect Thorn to barrel through these doors tomorrow morning. I- oh! Rydge also wanted me to remind you about the office rules. Just be careful, kay?" He snapped his fingers.

I nodded and he nodded back closing the door making me sigh in relief. I honestly do not understand what is wrong with me. I closed my eyes and started humming softly to myself.

"The bridge gets longer
As we go farther
The distance is deadly
But we continue readily,

The only problem
Is our family
So now our loved ones
Are our number ones