13. A Problem

EUTERPE POV:

EUTERPE POV:

Driving back with Othello was pretty quiet for the most part but I wasn't worried. Although I knew they could hurt me I didn't care at that point. If they wanted to punish me for standing up for myself then it's whatever. That just goes to show how much I need to get out of this place sooner. It shows that they only care about appearances and nothing else which is ridiculous.

"Euterpe..." Othello glanced at me.

I turned my head to him.

He sighed, "I don't know what he said to you but it would be good to tell me now. I can help you." He spoke surely.

I turned my head away, he couldn't help me even if pigs could fly.

That day on the school trip was one of the worst days of my life but I did have much worse. The school trip was for a science class and we had to visit a laboratory with limited access. The assignment was to explore and write down what we saw in at least six different rooms and if it interested us or not. Damek happened to be my assigned partner and we hated each other. Mainly Damek because he wanted to be the king of the school but it was us. We didn't really talk the whole time, not like I could but just follow each other in random rooms. When we were almost done he choose the last room while I wasn't paying attention. After I walked in he shut the door and hit me on the head hard. I remember falling on the floor and he used his belt to tie me up. He hurt me in many ways and I... just wish I didn't have to remember it. Two weeks after that I went after Damek and he ended up in the hospital. I also did it then because I didn't have to see him again, Nolan said we were leaving and I didn't have a problem with it. Damek is a pig.

We arrived at their stupid home and before I could get out the door was ripped open and a hand grabbed me roughly. I scowled at Braxton but he glared back before literally dragging me.

"Braxton chill!" Othello yelled.

Braxton ignored him and tightened his grip.

"Brax, STOP!" Axton shouted running after us.

My jaw clenched from the pain but I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction. We were in the hall when I roughly pushed him away and his body moved into the wall. He hissed before glaring at me and moved to grab me again but I kicked him in the balls. He wheezed dropping to the floor and I turned walking away. The other two ran past me to help Braxton, he is a grown-ass man, he will be perfectly fine. I took my jacket off leaving me in my red long sleeve but felt a searing pain on my scalp and someone yanked my hair back. Fucking shit, I dropped my jacket and elbowed the person and turned to see Braxton with a red face.