9. Breaking In

AUGUST POV:

AUGUST POV:

I threw another plate at the wall and it shattered before Miles came running in.

"What happened?!" He looked around.

I scoffed, "What happened? WHAT HAPPENED?!" I yelled, "OUR BEST FRIEND IS MISSING MILES! IT HAS BEEN FIVE FUCKING DAYS!" I pulled my hair, "Do you know what Nolan does when she gets arrested?! We need to find her now! We never should have left her alone." I rambled pacing.

Miles sighed and I heard him walk over, he pulled me into a tight hug. I closed my eyes putting my head on his shoulder trying to find comfort.

"I'm worried." I whispered.

He kissed my head, "I know. I am too but we don't know where he took her." He paused, " But there is one person that could tell us."

"Dickweasel." I grunted.

He chuckled, "You mean Dexter?" He raised an eyebrow.

"That is what I said." My eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "What did you hear?" I asked innocently.

He shook his head and walked over to the fridge before taking out a water bottle. I leaned against the kitchen counter and rubbed my face.

"And how the hell are we supposed to get Dexter to talk?" I sighed.

Miles smirked, "We'll have some fun obviously, but first we need to break in." He said suggestively.

Fun...

"Oh it smells like ass in here." I grimaced covering my nose.

We were currently standing in Dexter's small apartment waiting for him. Everything was trashed and it smelt like absolute shit. I uncovered my nose only to gag and cover it again. I immediately went for the windows and opened it all the way before opening at the others. A small sigh of relief escaped me as the fresh air came in.

"Are you sure he lives here? This isn't like Dexter... but at the same time he is a pig." I kicked an old pizza box away.

Miles nodded, "This is the address on her phone. You know Nolan has that there for a reason." He said gruffly.

Earlier we visited Euterpe's house but neither of them were there. Her stuff was gone and the only thing we found was her personal phone along with a list of addresses in her notes.

"Let's get the stuff ready." He handed me some rope.

Before I could move we heard footsteps and our heads snapped to the door.

"Or we could improvise." I sighed.

The door opened and we hid behind the wall in the hallway. I peeked around the corner to see him take off his shoes and walk over to the couch. He sat down and grunted before throwing at the trash on the floor... he really is a pig.