7. Avery's Emory

EUTERPE POV:

EUTERPE POV:

I rolled off the bed and made my way to the bathroom hoping to busy myself. It was six in the morning and I could not sleep at all. My body is conditioned to sleep very little and now I have no idea what to do at night. Usually, I was out running errands or trying to crawl my way to the bathroom to clean the blood of myself.

I may not like the Vaughn's that much as of now but if I stay we will all be in danger. They think I don't know anything and it's better that way. If I am some clueless guest then I can leave without any repercussions. Maybe I can use school to get out of here, I'm sure a week here won't be so bad.

I wiped my face and then got in the shower letting the hot water relax me. It was difficult being a daughter of two broken and evil souls, especially when they haunted your dreams. When they haunted your memories. My skin was littered with scars, burns, a few cuts, and bruises. I don't remember a time when my skin was just one color, when it was just my pale skin. It was always purple, yellow, green, or red, and that was normal to me. I feel like there will never be a time when it's just pale skin and that sucks.

But it's life, it's my life.

I looked down at my stomach and frowned, this wasn't getting better but I wasn't going to a doctor. I would have to answer so many questions and it would just be dumb on my part. Maybe I can get a brace for it so I can wear it for a few hours a day.

Once I got dressed and did my hair and makeup before sitting on the bed checking my phone. I haven't talked to the boys but my other phone was left in Ireland. I couldn't save their numbers on this phone because Nolan checked it regularly. I also don't remember their numbers because they always change it. It's a bit annoying but necessary. I know they're smart so they'll find a way to contact me.

Putting my phone to charge my eyes landed on a button next to the lamp. I pushed it but nothing happened, maybe it's broken... I left it alone and put my shoes on.

As I opened the door knuckles came in contact with my face and I yelped as they hit my eye.

"Miss!" Jensen gasped, "I'm so sorry! I was going to knock but you... then... I... oh my!" He rambled panicking.

I blinked getting rid of the tears and shook my hands telling him it was okay.

"I- do you need ice?! Let me look at it." He persisted coming closer.

I waved him off and titled my head, "I- came because you rang? The button." He pointed and I made an 'O' face.

"Kitchen?" I signed.

He looked at my hands, "The... kitchen?" He asked confused.

I nodded, "Oh! Yes! I'm sorry Miss, I'm fairly new to sign language but I started a book to teach myself. I learned some of the basics already! I want you to feel comfortable so I thought it would be best to learn it, rather than limit you to ask questions." He smiled.