4. She's Regular

EUTERPE POV:

EUTERPE POV:

It was now Saturday afternoon, Nolan had left this morning for that stupid meeting Mr. Sage sent him too. He was mad all morning and cussing me out or hitting me every few minutes. I was so glad he would be gone for a while and decided to take my 'hour of free time' now instead of later. The reason I left so late was because I had to clean the blood off the walls first.

I tugged my sleeves from my hoodie over my hands and looked around a lot. I didn't want anyone to follow me and luckily I don't think anyone was. My feet were dragging though, I was trying to walk faster but I was hurting from last night.

My hood moved slightly from the wind and I pulled it down so it could cover me. Before I walked in the direction, I looked around one more time for any followers. Seeing no one, I was satisfied and walked through the small thick patch of trees. I saw a car come into view and knew I was getting closer to the abandoned car lot. My eyes darted around until I saw what I was looking for.

In the middle of the lot, I saw two boys making out making me roll my eyes. I cleared my throat and they jumped apart looking around.

"Euterpe!" August chuckled.

"Hi babe," Miles smirked.

August and Miles were my best friends, we've known each other since I was eight. August was seventeen like me, at 6 feet tall, he had brown hair with light brown eyes and tan skin. Miles on the other hand was eighteen at 6'1, he had pale skin like mine with blonde hair and green eyes that had a few orange specks in them. August was gay while Miles was bisexual and they have been together for about five years now.

"Wait- young lady where have you been?! You have been MIA for two days now. We have been worried sick about you!" August scolded.

Clearly...

I limped to the car and slowly sat on the hood while they watched me.

"Euterpe why are you limping?" Miles asked crossing his arms.

I shrugged.

August came over and took off my hood before gasping and lightly touching my face.

"What the fuck happened to your face?!" He shrieked.

"Well, part was Nolan and the other part was you know who." I signed in ASL rolling my eyes.

Miles scoffed, "You told us Nolan got rid of him." He narrowed his eyes.

"Yeah well, Nolan thought he did as well. When he woke up and saw me he was pissed." I said waving them off.

August frowned, "Euterpe why won't you just run away already? You know you can." He gently hugged me.

I shook my head, "He has people following me all the time, the only reason I'm here now is because I was 'allowed free time.' How generous." I scoffed.