35. Now Him

EUTERPE POV:

EUTERPE POV:

A beanie was pulled over my head with enough force for my entire body to lean forward making me roll my eyes.

"Be fucking careful with her August!" Axton narrowed his eyes.

Aug rolled his eyes just as I did "We are in Russia, Axton. If you think that I am going to let her get off this plane without being covered from the cold then you are highly mistaken. I wasn't being rough," He hissed back without turning his head, "The fucking beanie is just a little tight as someone didn't let us stop to get some clothes for winter." He stressed sarcastically looking at Braxton, "And this shitty ass plane hat that is apparently one size fits all, does not in fact fit all. So shut your mouth." He finished wrapping a thick scarf around my neck.

"Hmph," A soft huff came from Axton's direction.

Aug stepped away from me and his eyes roamed over my clothed body with an approving hum. I pursed my lips as all the clothes layered on my skin felt suffocating and frankly very warm, however, I learned not to go against Aug about things like this as he ends up being right. I never enjoyed the cold and if Aug didn't bundle me up personally I would always end up freezing with a disapproving and an 'I told you so' look which I did not want.

"Are you coming with us?" My head turned to Rydge standing near the restroom typing on his phone, "Or are we going separate ways and meeting later?" He looked up at Aug and Milo.

My head tilted, "No offense but we need to see for ourselves if it's safe for her." Milo spoke slowly, "We won't stay in your home if you're uncomfortable with that and lord knows that we have plenty of places to go to. We will check it out and if we think she'll be okay we'll see where the closet safe house is." He explained a bit hesitantly.

"No need," Erebus spoke up, "You two can do that if you want, or even if it is for more privacy reasons but after what happened I know you two would want to be near Euterpe. There is enough room for everyone but it is your decision. Maybe you should wait to decide. However, we should get going now as the wind is starting to pick up and it will get colder the longer we wait." He sighed looking out the window.

Erebus turned to walk to the door of the plane, "What. A. Man." Milo and Aug sighed together.

My eyes caught Braxton's disgusted face, "Absolutely fucking not." He hissed grabbing his bag roughly pushing past us and following Erebus.

I couldn't stop my lips from tilting up, watching Aug and Milo tease Braxton is extremely amusing considering how uptight he is and how far he has that stick up his a-

"SO! Want me to carry you, babe?" Milo clapped startling me out of my small mental rant.

Before I could nod, sign, or even hum, Othello cleared his throat, "That isn't necessary. I can handle it. Why don't you two help get everything ready in the trucks..." His voice trailed off quietly with a raised brow.