3. I Own You

EUTERPE POV:

EUTERPE POV:

"Euterpe clean my shoes! There's blood all over them!" Nolan yelled from his room.

I grabbed my pillow and started punching it over and over again. I threw it at the wall and took a deep breath before going downstairs. I looked around for his shoes and saw them by the door next to the large body bag.

Why is that still here...

"Get rid of it," Nolan suddenly spoke.

I jumped and spun around to see him typing on his phone before sitting on the couch. My eyes went to the bag and back at him multiple times.

Is he serious?!

One, I cannot carry that bag alone.

Two, he has hundreds of minions to get rid of it for him.

Three, I don't want to stop by the warehouse.

I stomped my foot and he looked up with an unamused face. I waved my hands to the bag and then myself crazily.

He shrugged, "Figure it out," was all he said before looking back down.

It was now three in the morning since we just got back from the club. He spent hours torturing McLoughlin and decided to bring the stupid body with us. Obviously to make me work more.

No fucking way.

I crossed my arms glaring at him.

He sighed, "Euterpe, do what you're told. Now." He looked at me darkly.

I shook my head.

Nolan got up and walked over slowly, "Be a good girl and do what I said." He gritted out.

No.

I glared back at him.

He grabbed my face, "I fucking own you Euterpe. I. Own. You." He spat harshly, "Get rid of the body before I drag you to the room and make you listen to me." He clenched his jaw.

His 6'1 figure towered over my 5'8 and we held deep eye contact. He is such an asshole, I finally whimpered pushing him off of me.

"Good girl." He praised sarcastically.

I frowned opening the door and pulled the bag out before huffing, it hurt too much. Nolan rolled his eyes and tossed me the keys to the car.

"When you get home I expect breakfast or actually you know what... be late, that way I can have fun." he grinned, "Get your ass going, the sun will be up soon." He waved.

I grabbed his shoes and threw them at him before slamming the door behind me.

"EUTERPE!" He screamed.

Whatever dude.

I dragged the body down the steps and all the way to the car slowly. I was just happy it was the middle of the night, I can't get caught with this body. Once I was by the trunk I looked down and I facepalmed.