34. Milez High

EUTERPE POV:

EUTERPE POV:

My eyes darted back and forth between Miles and August running around the room. It was interesting to watch two grown idiots flail their arms and curse so colorfully Crayola could add some new colors.

"You got her favorite shirt?" August called from the bathroom.

Miles huffed squinting into my suitcase, "Yeah! But it looks kinda empty!" He scratched his head.

My lips tilted up as it was very amusing.

August came out confused, "Well, you got her shirt so... you have her jeans?" He asked patiently, "Mhm," Milo replied, "Socks?" His head tilted back, "Yup," August hummed crossing his arms, "What about her underwear?" His eyebrow lifted.

I couldn't help the chuckle at Milo's 'Duh' face and August giving him a 'what?' look in return.

"He didn't even pack them. I did." I whispered thoroughly entertained.

Aug gasped, "Miles, you can't make her work! I will ban kisses for a we- two days!" He scolded narrowing his eyes.

"Because she was sitting next to them," Milo explained gently.

A scoff, "You are so rude. So unhelpful. I have to do everything alone." Aug sniffled pretending to wipe away an invisible tear.

Before Miles could reply a knock came from the door making us turn our heads. Thorn narrowed his eyes around the room before letting a small smile slip onto his face.

"Hey, we need to leave in ten so make sure you guys are ready." He spoke quietly, "Is there something you need, Euterpe?" His eyes scanned the room again.

I shook my head before thinking of something, "Is there going to be tea on the plane? I feel like eating some ice." I nodded to myself thoughtfully.

Thorn's eyebrows flew up, "Tea most likely but I wouldn't eat ice on the plane as Axton gets the most idiotic ideas from the smallest thing. I do not feel like dealing with a grown child for hours." He sighed.

Aug snickered, "Sounds fun." His eyes gleamed with interest.

Thorn immediately straightened, "August, Miles..." he looked at both of them seriously, "Please. Do not encourage Axton of all people." He hissed quietly.

"We won't." They both smiled innocently.

I bit my lip hearing a sigh, "I don't even care at this point. Just be ready. I'll make sure there's tea." He groaned walking out and placed a hand on his back like the world was so heavy to carry.