⋆⋅ seven ⋅⋆

╔═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╗

Chapter 7

╚═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╝

In a split-second tommy was chasing after me, but I had gotten on the board and started to frantically paddle away.

"No you can't just leave me in the dust!" he winced.

"technically you're in water" I pointed out, snickering as I got farther away.

"no! please! Molly!" he splashed in the water.

"I think your baby-raging" I laughed.

"I AM NOT BABY-RAGING" he yelled loud enough to hear everybody else at shore burst into laughter.

I put my hands on my hips and cocked my head, "are you sure 'bout that?"

"YES" 

"k fine." I pushed the board towards him and helped him get up.

"thank you" he said slyly. I gave him a suspicious look, but he grinned and picked me up wedding bride style.

"I swear to god Tommy I will call your mother"

"not motherinnit" Tubbo was at a board near us.

"oh yes. Motherinnit will be called." I stared into his eyes that were reflected the color of the ocean.

"fine. Only because you love me." He said putting me down on the board.

"you wish" I laughed as we paddled to the shore.

We hung out on the beach for a couple hours before deciding we were going out for dinner. Dream said he found a cool place where they had people throwing fire, and it didn't take a lot of convincing for the boys to go.

when we got upstairs to change, Niki had the great idea to dress up extremely nice just for the fun of it, when she stepped out of the bathroom after showering and changing, she was wearing a strapless flowy yellow dress that went down to her knees, it had tiny ditsy flowers and bunched up at her waist.

"Oh my gosh Niki your gorgeous." We jammed out to tunes as I applied makeup to her.

"ok you go and change now" she ushered me into the bathroom. My dress was around the same length as Niki's but was a baby blue and had a mesh outer layer sprinkled with mini daisy's, so it puffed out a little. The sleeves were also mesh and dotted with the flower. Niki loved my dress just as much as I loved hers.

"oh Tommy's gonna love that" she giggled.

"shut up, were not even a thing" I said blushing as tied my hair half up with a white ribbon. She gave a doubtful hum as we finished our makeup.

As we were running down the stairs, tubbo was going up,

"woah your dress's are so pretty" he said as he started playing with my mesh sleeves.

"thanks!" I gleamed.

Everyone else was waiting at the door on their phones when we came down.

"m'lady" Wilbur held out his arm so Niki could put her hand in the crook of his elbow, then they both moved around the living room properly like a king and queen before bursting into a fit of giggles.

"c'mon idiots we have reservations" George said waving the keys to the car in the air. 

"you look nice" Tommy said blushing as we walked out to the car. I looked back behind us and Wilbur and Niki were giving their best wingman and wing woman thumbs up, while squealing like middle school girls.

On the way to the restaurant, we screamed the lyrics to Hamilton so loud that the people walking on the sidewalk gave us looks.