⋆⋅ fourteen ⋅⋆

╔═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╗

Chapter 14

╚═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╝

----Molly POV ---

We ate pie and talked for hours, it was extremely fun, but everyone was sleepy from the food overflow, so we decided to go to our separate rooms. It was about midnight, so we thought to just go to bed.

Once we got to our room, tubbo instantly fell onto the couch and me and tommy went into the remaining beds. I stared at the ceiling of the hotel room, and as tired as I was, I couldn't fall asleep. I turned to my other side in hopes of being more comfortable.

"woman" I heard a faint whisper come from tommy's bed.

I thought I was dreaming, but when I heard him repeat it, I turned to my side.

"tommy"

"what do you want Thomas" I asked.

"so you're still awake too?"

"yes. What about it."

"I don't know. Can't sleep?"

"obviously"

"you think you're gonna fall asleep anytime soon?" he turned to me.

"no" I scoffed.

"so let's go on an adventure." He jumped out of bed.

"what? Thomas are you crazy—I look like a homeless person!" I looked at my sweatpants and tried to fix my half up hair.

"so you'll fit right in. c'mon" he pulled me out of the bed.

"ok, ok I'll get up hold on" I pulled my phone of the nightstand and checked the time. 1:07 am

"brov its 1 am. Nothing's open." we walked out of the hotel room quietly, making sure we don't wake Toby.

"we'll just have to look really hard then" he grabbed my hand, and we ran to the elevator. I touched the main lobby button.

"tom, you're are a crazy man y'know that" I shook my head as we waited

"I know" he gave me a big grin as the doors opened. He took my hand again and we walked out the front doors to see a pitch-black sky and somewhat busy streets.

we walked towards the downtown area and lots of shops we went to earlier in the day were closed, but we walked a couple blocks down and finally found a tiny 24-hour café.

"let's stop in here" I suggest.

I order a chai tea latte for both of us and we sit down at the only table in the building.

As we waited, I got a notification from twitter,

Tommy | @Tommyinnit

Women just called me a man. POGCHAMP. @OllieMolly

↳ Ollie | @OllieMolly

I literally did not but pop off

↳ Wilbur | @wilbursoot

Why are you children awake?

↳ Quackity | @Quackity

Late night talks with the bf 🙈

↳ Ollie | @OllieMolly

NO ISTG QUACKITY JKLNSF

↳ OllieInnit4ever |@Ollieinnit

MY DREAMS ARE COMING TRU AHHHHHBDLGJNDJF

"look at what you started" I showed tommy my phone laughing.

"I can delete them...if you want" he asked sincerely.

"nah its fine, I don't mind." We both blushed as our Chai tea lattes were given to us.

We walked silently in the night while sipping on our drinks.

"I really like my bracelet" he said showing his arm.

"me too"

My phone buzzed in my pocket.

New message from: Quackmeister 😎

I'm covering for you bc you need to get your mans

Idk what you're talking about 🙄

Dude I saw you guys run into the elevator stfu

Oh.

Thanks brutha 😘

You're welcome senorita

"Alex knows were gone" I nudged tommy.

"shoot. should we head back or..."

"nah he's covering for us"

"oh...sweet"

We wandered into a park and sat down in the grass. I turned on my ✨slightly angsty✨ Spotify playlist and we looked up at the starry night in silence. Tommy turned to me and smiled.

"what?" I asked."

"nothing I just" he paused.

" I really like you Molly"

I smiled back.

"I really like you too thomas"