V3 Finale: Vanished

( Yknow, I talk to people who leave comments on this story a lot. Most of the time in their own comment threads, but there's even a chad I've become, i hope, friends with, even if we don't know much about eachother.

I've gotten...pretty emotional in some threads...I let out a lot about who I am as a person, my outlook on life, my thoughts on religion and even death. I thought it would help me in a way. That maybe talking about this stuff would actually help somehow...I don't know...fill this absence in my heart I've always had. But in the end im still stuck here in the same spot. Maybe im a bit better, but not by much.

Part of me wants to believe this is the booze talking, and no I don't have a drinking problem, tonight was one of the rare times I actually drink. But I'm not drunk enough to make this shit up. And it makes me envy even more those who have already moved on. Passed away. Fallen. Died. Vanished.

Wherever they are...they probably don't have to deal with this...shit. If there really are those who are blessed, its them...anyways, 200 wasted words later, let's go...)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person Pov

Beacon dormitory hallway

Robot: "ACCESS. DENIED."

Y/n: "What the fuck do you mean 'acces denied' ? I live here!"

Y/n finds himself standing, with the help of a crutch, just outside the door of his teams dorm room, endlessly frustrated at the days events. It was the 4th day of the festival, and the singles matches had begun. He wasn't surprised at all to find that his team had made it that far, and that they had chosen Yang to fight in the singles round.

Of course, nobody was ready for her to break Mercury's leg in seemingly cold blood after winning her fight against him. Which is why he found himself here. He hadn't been watching the matches when it happened, for once he actually slept in. He only learned about it when Ruby, Weiss and Blake stopped by the dorm to tell him what happened, as well as the fact that they were all disqualified as a result.

After being tbouroughly briefed, and consoling Ruby for a short while, he encouraged them to go enjoy the rest of the matches while they were happening, and he would go talk to Yang.

And so here he was, arguing with one of the two Atlesian Robots that were guarding his dorm room.

Robot: "AS PER THE GENERALS ORDERS, NONE ARE PERMITTED ENTRY INTO BEACON DORMITORY 42, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF RESIDENTS."

Y/n: "Jesus, how stupid can you be you pile of scrap metal?! Look!"

Pulling his Scroll from his pocket, he held forth his student identification, waving it in front of the stoic androids lifeless eyes, praying that any sensory input would allow the mindless husk of metal before him to understand the he was on of these 'residents'.

Robot: "RESIDENTS ONLY. ACCESS. DENI-"

And finally, Y/n lost his patience. Summoning forth several figures of shadow that proceeded to violently dismantle the two robots while Y/n pocketed his scroll. Once his gang of clones were done, they dispersed, only leaving behind the pile of scrap that remained of the two robots. Before heading into his dorm, Y/n stuck a sticky note on one of the severed heads of the robots.

'Next time, let me in my fucking dorm room, James.'

Straightening himself and kicking some scrap out the way, Y/n opened the door. It somehow didn't surprise Y/n at all when he saw Yang laying on her bunk, mindlessly playing a game on her scroll, though clearly distracted. Not looking to the door, she spoke out, not noticing Y/n move closer.