V2 Ch2: Introductions

(Fuckin hell mates...I'm really trying but this is only getting harder. Not writing, EVERYTHING. I'm trying to do this at least but I cant even sleep. More so than usual. I'll try, but that's all I can promise to do. Fuckin...I'm running out of energy to try with though.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

On The Way To Team RWBY Dorm, After Sundown

Y/n Pov

Our trek through the dorm buildings halls was moving pretty fast as Ruby and I were dragging the other two back to the dorm. The Kindred weren't far behind, deciding to hold up the rear for now. Yang was the first to comment on our hasty retreat to the dorm.

Yang: "What's with the rush all of a sudden?" She asked annoyed.

Apparently while Ruby and I were talking with the Kindred, Jaune had totally destroyed her at the board game.

Y/n: "Theres something the rest of you need to see. That and we should really see what's up with Blake."

We ended up in front of our dorm a d Ruby went to open the door with her scroll, letting us in. Yang trudged in with Weiss and Ruby following her, while I hung back for a second to make sure our extras made it in. Yang grumbled.

Yang: "Still dont need such a rush..."

Ruby playfully brushed off her sisters grumpiness.

Ruby: "Oh, your just mad the new guy beat you."

Yang was about to retort, but was cut off as I stepped in the way of Blake, who was trying to sneak out of the room before we noticed her. Surprisingly Weiss called her out before I did.

Weiss: "Stop." She said as she pointed directly at Blake, who was facing me and giving me a look that would kill if possible for halting her retreat.

Weiss continued.

"Lately, you've been quiet, antisocial and moody."

Yang: "Uhhh, have you met Blake?"

Weiss: "Which I get is kind of your thing. But you've been doing it more than usual, which quite frankly is unacceptable! You made a promise to me, to all of us, that if something was wrong, you would tell us."

Then, through an incredible display of on the spot acrobatics that I did not know Weiss was capable of, she flipped through the air and landed balancing on a chair on it's two back legs, pointing dramatically at a shocked Blake. The Kindred watched all of this with strange interest from the corner of the room.

Weiss: "So, Blake Belladonna, what is wrong?!"

Silence hung for a moment as Weiss continued her balancing act with a shocked team watching, before she got down and quickly slid the chair back in place at a desk and dashing back next to Ruby and Yang. Blake slowly responds.

Blake: "I just, dont see how everyone can be so calm."

I decided to take a crack shot at what was bugging Blake while I leaned against the door.

Y/n: "Ok. Shot in the dark. This is about Torchwick and the White Fang, isnt it?"

Blake pretty much exploded. Her pent up frustration about the subject was finally being let out.

Blake: "Torchwick, the White Fang, all of it! Something big is going on and nobody is doing anything!"

Yang: "Ozpin told us not to worry. Between the police and the huntsman, I'm sure they can handle it."