Chapter 6: Meeting The Family

(IMMM SORRRRRYYYY. JEEZ I WRITE ONE CHAPTER THAT ISNT 3000 WORDS AND I GET THE WORST COLD IVE EVER HAD. *sigh* I'll try my best with this chapter but I cant guarantee its quality. Im mostly writing it because I'm impatient and this is about the only thing my headache let's me do. Hope you enjoy nonetheless. Ready to face the xiao longs?)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ruby's Pov

Tai: "Ruby come on sweetheart it's been FIVE DAYS. I dont know how long you plan on keeping up this act but honestly I'm sick of it. Seriously the people at Beacon will think your crazy if you keep this up."

I was currently sitting on the bed in my room, opposite of my own. As my dad said, it's been five days since Y/n knocked out cold in the middle of that conversation with Profesor Ozpin. Ozpin had made good on his word and given us a bullhead home, the downside being that I had to quite literally DRAG Y/n on and off the bullhead and back into my house. And y'know what for being basically intangible he is HEAVY!!. LIKE SERIOUSLY WHAT ARE YOU MADE OF BOULDERS!?!?!?. *sigh* anyways I had managed to drag him up the stairs, past a very concerned and confused father and sister, and laid him down on my bed. I dont know why I didnt put him in the spare bed but I guess I was so sick of dragging him that I just didnt care.

After I got him situated I had to face my family...I didnt see any reason to lie to them so I told them the truth, all of it. From the moment he showed up to now. Ever since then five nights ago, I've mostly been in my room waiting for him to show up. Holding that form for so long must've really taken a lot out of him, it's got me pretty worried. I just hope he wakes up soon so I know he's ok...AND SO THAT MY FAMILY CAN STOP TREATING ME LIKE IM CRAZY. Seriously since I brought him up here my dad and sister have been treating me like I belong in a room with soft walls! They wont even come into the room to see the invisible person under the covers.

Ruby: "Dad for the last time I'm not messing with you! Seriously just come in here and look! I dont even know how he's been out for this long!"

Tai: "Ruby why are you eve-"

Ruby: "No! Stop! You havent even stepped foot in here to see if I'm telling the truth or not! You and Yang just stand out there acting like I belong in some asylum!" I cut him off. I was honestly reaching the end of my patience, and I was gonna make sure he knew that "Your team used to know Profesor Ozpin well right? Why not give him a call? Hell tell you what I'm saying it's true! If you dont even have enough faith in me to give what I'm saying a chance then you shouldn't even bothe-" I stopped talking as I noticed the sheets on the bed start to move around and Y/n slowly opened his eyes. "FINALLY OUM ABOVE!!!!" I said as i threw my hands above my head, and went to check on him.

Y/n Pov

After I passed out in the interrogation room, I woke up to find myself in the hallway again. I was a little scared at first, i thought i was dead again. I started to panic as i looked around and saw that i wasnt in a hallway, so much as i was in the middle of some large dark forest. What freaked me out even more was I couldnt see Ruby anywhere. For the first time since I woke up on remnant I felt like I was alone again.

Y/n: "No no no no c'mon-RUBY!?!? RUBY WHERE ARE YOU THIS ISNT FUNNY!!!!" I began to fall further into panic as I started to run around looking for her. No matter how far or fast I ran the forest only got denser and denser and didnt seem to have an end, even the trees looked like they stretched up into eternity. I ran around for wjat felt like hours looking for Ruby, constantly calling out for her hoping shed hear me and come back.

Y/n: "Please...come back...dont leave me here alone again..." Eventually I couldnt hold back the tears as I slumped against a tree and slid down it. I was alone again. Right after I finally found a home again...It was taken away and I was alone. I just curled up into a ball against the trunk of the tree as I brought my knees up to my chest and put my head down, I couldnt stop the tears from falling down my face. "Please...come back...I miss you..."