Chapter 5: The Wizard of Oz

(I seriously dont know how this story even got 100 reads. Oum above knows idk what I doing. Sorry for no starting music if you tend to enjoy that, I couldnt think of a song that fits this chapters setting. Now let's not keep ozzy boy waiting too long.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n Pov

Ruby and I were currently sitting in the most cliche interrogation room I've ever seen. Seriously it was your stereotypical dark room with a table and chairs, two for me and Ruby and one for someone else opposite us. All of this was brightly lit by an overhead light that made it nearly impossible to make out any of the walls of the room, and we could only barely see the door to the room on the other side of the table. When they brought us in here they originally tried to put us in two different rooms, but us quite literally refusing to move, they relented. What? I dont want to hurt Ruby, seriously the pain we feel once we pass the distance limit is excruciating.The huntress that fought off those criminals on the bullhead was pacing around the table, looking at a tablet she had with her as she spoke.

Huntress: "I hope you realize that your actions today children will not be taken lightly! You put yourselves and other in great danger!" She said all this as she continued walking around the table, tapping on her tablet occasionally. She still had her riding crop in one hand though. After the last part of her statement, Ruby looked up at the huntress with her eyebrows furrowed.

Ruby: "They started it!" She claimed. I simply nodded to her in agreement and the huntress glared at me slightly, I havent managed to drop this opaque form yet since the roof fiasco and I keep forgetting that people other than Ruby can see and hear me now. She focused on her tablet again as she finished one last lap around the table and stopped in front of the door as she spoke.

Huntress: "That still does not excuse you actions. If it were up to me you'd be sent home with a pat on the back..." Ruby seemed to brighten up as the huntress said this, rising and leaning forward in her chair slightly, but I remained in my position, leaned back with my arms crossed as I tried to guess what she was getting at. Then she finished her thought "...and a slap on the wrist!" As she finished saying this she slapped her riding crop down on the table, nearly hitting Ruby as she jumped back in her seat with a 'Eep!' I didnt like that one bit and shot the huntress a glare rising in my seat slightly to show my annoyance.

Y/n: "Watch where your swinging that thing why don't you..." I said with audible venom. Ruby seemed confused at my response slightly, while the huntress seemed slightly taken aback by my response. Eventually she sighed in exasperation before finishing her thought, moving out of the way of the door as she spoke.

Huntress: "But unfortunately...there is someone here who wants to speak with you." As she finished moving out of the way of the door, a man walked into the room. In one hand he was using a cane while in the other he carried a plate of cookies. Despite looking to be in his late 30's to early 40's he had messy gray hair, and he wore small strangely shaped glasses to go along with his strong chestnut eyes. He wore a black and dark-green button up suit with what appeared to be a green scarf wrapped around his neck with a brooch on it that looked to be a mix of both a clover and a cross.

 He wore a black and dark-green button up suit with what appeared to be a green scarf wrapped around his neck with a brooch on it that looked to be a mix of both a clover and a cross