Y/n's shadows/Umbrakinesis

So! I talk a lot about how Y/n is basically a featured shadow. Its very hard to describe, and maybe hard to understand from a description, but there isnt really a way I can show you either.

That's not what this is for though! I'm here to help show you an example of the way Y/n manipulates shadows! It's something he does a lot, and it may be slightly hard to visualize. So! What I have here is a few videos that can give you a visual reference as to how it looks when Y/n performs these feats.

Here you go!

And number two here. The actual shot in vid #2 begins at 1:32. I'll try and timestamp it but idk if itll work.

Both of these videos came from the talented animators and artists that work at riot studios! And they deserve all the credit!

Hopefully this clears up any confusion revolving around Y/n's nature and his abilities.

P.S: I'm just now realizing that the second clip is a good way to showcase what he actually looks like. A three dimensional shadow with features. Except he obviously doesnt leave a smokey trail everywhere he goes, only when I describe him as doing so.

Hope this helped!

Until next time!

Edit: A buddy gave me this image that also serves as a pretty good reference. Aint perfect but it works for those who want a different perspective than the videos.

 Aint perfect but it works for those who want a different perspective than the videos