Chapter 18 Ben gets captured & the rescue

A few days have gone by but there was no attack. The next day Ben told me that he was going out for his afternoon run. "Okay, just be careful. You never know what's going to happen." I said. Then Ben left. When he didn't come back within twenty minutes from the time he usually came back I told the rangers that we have to go save him. I let Mal come with us. The nighloks wanted a wand and I had a fake one that I gave to Mal. I knew that Mal was going to give it to them.

We got Ben back. I told Ben that he is not allowed to go anywhere without anyone ever again. "What? But mom." he began when I cut him off. "No buts. You don't know what their plans are." I said. The next day Mal went out for a run with Ben. I was with them so that if anyone tried to capture them I would do whatever I can to make it not happen. The next day Mal told me that the faster she goes the more she sees.

The next day Ben went out to meet someone. He wants to know what it might be like to be the leader of the power rangers. He meets Shane. Shane somehow knows that Ben is my son. "Ben, son of Ariel, I'm so glad to meet you." Shane said. "You are?" Ben asked. "Oh yes. After all it doesn't matter where we live. We're all rangers, and that's what's important. 🎶
Shane: There is no greater power than to rule over the land. We both have it inside us, it's here where we stand. My friend you know it's true. Look close and you will find, ruling every person is destiny for our kind. So if we join together we will never fall. Rangers must rule forever, rangers over all. Rangers over all, no team is more grand. Rangers over all, it's why we rule the land. We crush any resistance so enemies keep their distance. Rangers, rangers over all.
Ben: If we do what you suggest we'd be evil and cruel. Using force and threat, that is no way to rule.
Shane: But if we join together we will never fall. Yes rangers must rule forever, rangers over all. Rangers over all, no team is more grand.
Ben: Stay noble and grand.
Shane: Rangers over all, it's why we rule the land.
Ben: We must protect the land.
Shane: We crush any resistance.
Ben: Friendship and kindness.
Shane: So enemies keep their distance.
Ben: Will always find us.
Shane: Rangers, rangers over all.🎶
"Shane, you and I have different ideas about how rangers should act." Ben said. "And that's why we're here, to talk." Shane said. Then Shane showed Ben the headquarters his team had. "It may not be the shiba house but we call it home. This way." Shane said. When they got into the headquarters, "Okay Shane, we're alone, tell me about things that go with being the red ranger." Ben said. "Don't worry Ben, I'll tell you all that you need to know but first you need to tell me, who's side are you on, ninja rangers or samurai rangers?" Shane said. "I'm on the side of the circle of life and the rangers here respected." Ben said. Shane sighed. "You do take after your mother, don't you? You see Ben, I was hoping you'd choose to side with ninja rangers with me, but if that's your answer." Shane said. That's when Ben noticed the two thunder rangers behind him and the other two wind rangers in front of him. "Shane, what's going on?" Ben asked. "It's your choice Ben with me or against me. But if you're against me you'll never leave these headquarters." Shane said. "My mom was right. She knew not to trust you. Now tell your rangers to back down. You know that I am going to be a ranger and you know how strong they are." Ben said. "I used to know someone else who was going to be a ranger. He was strong but his dad thought that it was too dangerous." Shane said. "You're talking about Cameron." Ben said. "Yeah, Cameron and I were close, very close. If it weren't for your grandparents he would still be a power ranger." Shane said. Cameron was never a true ranger!" Ben shouted. "How dare you. Rangers attack!" Shane said. Just then Ben got surrounded. "Wait, I'll forgive you for that little outburst Ben, if you join me. Think about while I go get the remaining ranger. I want him to hear your decision." Shane said as he walked out. Meanwhile at the pond the rangers hung out at Cameron was wondering why Shane was taking so long. "What could be taking him so long?" Cameron asked himself. Then Shane showed up and took Camron back to the headquarters with him. Meanwhile at the headquarters, "Keeping me here dosen't make any sense. I just want you rangers to move to a ninja academy to run by yourselves." Ben said. "You can tell that to Shane when he gets back." Tori said. "I don't think that I want to wait around that long." Ben said before trying to escape. After a few minutes Shane told Ben that it was his last chance to side with the ninja rangers when he saw something in the distance above him. "Shane, I do have something to say. Rangers together." Ben said. "Samurai forever." All of us said as we came to rescue Ben from the ninja storm rangers. They were fighting back. "A ranger team with six rangers? Trying to be tough. Stand tall rangers, we got this team outnumbered." Shane said. "It doesn't matter." I said as I turned into my wolf form and howled. It was so powerful that it sent them flying. When we got back I told Ben that he has to be careful with who to trust. "Shane wasn't who I thought he was, and neither were his friends." Ben said. "Hey, we're just glad that you didn't get hurt." I said. "Well, it could have been worse." John said. "Yeah, I guess that you are right." Ben said. The next day Mal was training with Ben. I watched them as they trained. A few minutes later I was training with the team. I actually had Mal and Ben train with us for a while. I decided that since we were training with Mal and Ben I decided to cut training short today. Later that night I was training by myself.