Chapter 24 Ariel's flashbacks

The next day I was watching the kids train when all of a sudden, I got a flashback. I never had flashbacks before, just glimpses into the future, visions into the future. The next day at school Mal and Ben had the friendship games with the other students. The first event was the academic decathlon. They are going to be scored on chemistry, home ec, and everything in between. Sherwood wants to take Auradon prep down. 🎶
Sherwood students: We're gonna take you down. We're gonna take you down. We're gonna take you down. Take you down.
Auradon prep students: We're here take you out. We're here to take you out. We're here to take you out. Take you out. We're not about to let you win so get out of our way. Think you got us beat but we're here to stay. United strong yeah we'll take you down. You're not so tough now you're in our town. All of the times we lost before not about to give up. We're only bringing it more. We can smell your fear, we can see your sweat. Hope you didn't spend money cause you're losing this bet. You got nothing on us na na na na na na na. Let's go knights. You got nothing on us na na na na na na. Let's go knights.
Sherwood students: Talk a little too much for a school that never wins. Maybe you should just stop before you even begin. We are Sherwood and we have a reputation. Every little moment is about our education. Put your ear to the ground listen to that sound. You're a house of cards and it's about to fall down, fall down. About to fall down, fall down, hit the ground. You got nothing on us na na na na na na na. Let's go Falcons. You got nothing on us na na na na na na. Let's go Falcons.
Auradon prep students: Pressure's on now we're going to beat you. Step aside, it's time that we defeat you. Sherwood yourself cause you're about to go down down down down.
Sherwood students: Pressure's on you know we're gonna take you. Just give up before we have to break you. Auradon a lot. You're about to go down down down down.
Auradon prep students: Take it up to the top cause we know we can win.
Sherwood students: Maybe you should just stop cause we've seen you give in.
All of the students: We believe in ourselves and we got what it takes and we're not gonna stop.
Audrey: I can't wait till this is all over. There's so much more that's going on.
Mal: And before these games are over, I'll find out just what she's done.
All of the students (except for Mal and Audrey): Can she do it? Will she make it? Who will win it? Who will take it? Can she do it? Who will take it? Did she win it? Did she make it? Who's the winner? Who's the reject? How did she answer?
Robin hood: Incorrect. 🎶 Robin hood pointed to Mal when he said that. The next event was the tri-cross relay. When they saw the field for the tri-cross relay Mal asked, "Am I the only one that thinks this is overkill?" Then Evie said, "You're not the only one that thinks that this is overkill." The rest of her friends thought that it was overkill too. The events for the tri-cross relay were archery, speed skating, and motocross. After the tri-cross relay was the final event. A pendant from each school was hidden somewhere on the campus and the first team to find their school's pendant and brought it back to the start wins. It was close to call so they decided to make it a tie. The next day I got a flashback. Then the gap sensor goes off which snapped me out of the flashback. "Rangers, let's go." I said. We ran into a big army of moggers and in the middle of the battle a voice started to say red ranger over and over again. The moggers came at me and within a few seconds I was completely surrounded. I used blazing strike to take all of them down. Then the voice said, "Red ranger you're in danger." Then there was an evil laugh. Then the voice stopped. I walked past the others and demorphed. The others demorphed after I did. "That wasn't any nighlok, was it Ariel?" John asked. "No, that was Master Xandred." I said. "Why would he just be calling you out?" George said. "I don't know." I said. Later that night I decided to leave. I don't want to put them in harmsway. That's the reason why I decided to leave. When the others woke up the next morning they noticed that I wasn't there. That's when they thought that I wanted to take this mission alone, just like how I walk alone now. A few days go by and I have been walking alone for a while now. I was sitting by a beach when I noticed a young boy sitting by himself on a bench by a playground. I got a flashback of Alyssa sitting all by herself. (Flashback: Ariel saw Alyssa sitting all by herself when everyone else was playing board games with each other.
End of flashback.)
I walked over to the young boy and knelt down. "What's wrong?" I asked. "My daddy went away for a job and I miss him." The boy said. "Yeah, I know how you feel. I miss my dad too." I said. "Are you okay?" The boy asked. "Yeah. Do you want to see a little trick?" I asked as I sat down next to him. I pulled out my samuraizer and wrote the symbol for paper and a sheet of red paper showed up. "Pretty cool, huh?" I asked. The boy nodded. I folded the paper into the shape of an airplane and let it fly. Then the boy smiled. The boy started to play, just like the other kids were. As I saw them playing I thought to myself, "This is how it should be, no monsters, no worries, just kids having fun." I started to walk away when I noticed moggers and a nighlok. I told the woman that was with them to gather up the kids and to get them somewhere safe. I started to fight the moggers. One of the kids pulled out the paper airplane from under the nighloks foot. I ran over to him. "I got you." I said as I picked up the kid and got him to the other kids. Then they went somewhere safe.