Chapter 3 Alyssa (aka: the bitch) returns

I was walking around town with two of my teammates when Alyssa walked up to us. "Well well well, look who it is. The new red ranger and its two friends." Alyssa said. "What do you want bitch?" I asked. "Oh, not much. I was just wondering if you guys have any room for one more person at the shiba house." Alyssa said. "Oh, sorry but the shiba house is for power rangers and their families only." I said. "You'll regret not letting me come to the shiba house." Alyssa said before walking away. "What is she up to?" John asked. "I don't know." I said. "Is she trying to make me one of hers?" John asked. "What do you mean by that?" I asked. "By hers I mean one of her boyfriends." John said. "Not likely. I think it's something far worse." I said. "What do you mean?" Joe asked. "What I mean by far worse is her possibly murdering one of the rangers." I said. "I hope that it's not me." John said. "Hey, I would protect you at all costs, even if it meant losing my life. I just hope that it's not my brother, that is if that's her plan." I said. "I would literally kill her for that." John said. The next day Alyssa was following us everywhere but it was like wherever we turned she was just a step ahead. She's just a bad seed. A bad bad seed.

It was not easy to avoid her. We are not looking for a fight from her. We were wondering why she was being so mean to us. The next day I was getting stressed out because I was trying to find out what Alyssa was up to. I also had some other things to do. I walked into Lauren's room that afternoon. "Lauren, I'm so stressed out I have so much to do and I have no idea how I'm going to do it all." I said. "Ariel relax, I'm sure that you have it covered. Besides you're doing your best and that's really all that matters." Lauren said. "It's just, I want people to know that I'm for real." I said. "If they can't see your true colors like I do then they are not your real friends." Lauren said. "I don't know Lauren." I said.

I felt like Jayden wouldn't understand why I was stressed out so that's why I went to Lauren. I could have gone to John for help but he was busy training with our friends. The next day I ran into Alyssa once again. "You know that we are more similar than you think Ariel. Sisi ni sawa." Alyssa said. "You're saying we're the same? No, I don't think so." I said. 🎶
Ariel: You think that life is one big game. You joke, you laugh, you take no blame. I'm telling you there's just no way that we're the same.
Alyssa: You gotta look past what you see, try not to judge so easily. Believe it or not, you're a lot like me. I said believe it or not you're a lot like me. Sisi ni sawa means we're the same.
Ariel: I hear what you're saying but you need to explain.
Alyssa: At the end of the day it's like water and rain. Sisi ni sawa we are the same. Maybe I relax maybe you work hard but take a look under the skin. Deep in our heart is what matters for sure. Cause we know that we're higher call like every creature big and small. The circle of life should be what's guiding us all. The circle of life will guide us all. Sisi ni sawa means we're the same.
Ariel: Well you got your skills and I have an attitude.
Alyssa: At the end of the day it's like water and rain. Sisi ni sawa we are the same.
Both: Sisi ni sawa we are the same.
Ariel: Never thought we'd see eye to eye.
Alyssa: I can't imagine why. It's very easy if you try.
Ariel: Still to me they're brand new thoughts. Not to judge girls by their experiences.
Alyssa: Sisi ni sawa. Sisi ni sawa means we're the same.
Ariel: Forget about the past when there is nothing to gain.
Both: At the end of the day it's like water and rain. Sisi ni sawa we are the same. Sisi ni sawa means we're the same. Forget about the past when there's nothing to gain. At the end of the day it's like water and rain. Sisi ni sawa we are the same. Sisi ni sawa we are the same.
Alyssa: Sisi ni sawa we are the same.🎶
I never knew that I could have some things in common with her. The next day I wanted to do some training with the beetle disc. The others wanted the day off. They were relaxing while I was outside training with the beetle disc. It was so powerful that I lost my grip on my sword and it sent me flying back. Jayden came up to me and picked up my sword. "You're not ready to use the beetle disc yet. You're literally playing with fire. Ariel, you must be prepared to give one hundred percent of yourself not just physically but mentally." Jayden said. "But I'm giving one hundred ten percent." I said as I stood up. "Yes, but you're lacking balance in your life. You're pushing yourself too hard. And that's not letting you be at your best." Jayden said. "Yeah, maybe I am pushing myself hard, but I'm the red ranger now. I have to be the best and keep getting better." I said as I took the sword out of his hands. "I understand why you didn't want to relax today. But there was a time when you were younger, when we both trained hard. But you still allowed yourself to have fun. I know that you wanted to hang out with them." Jayden said. "The nighloks are growing stronger. I must master this beetle disc before it's too late." I said. "The responsiblity you bare is great. But while you need to master the disc, you also need to master balance in your life, as a samurai." Jayden said. I didn't say anything back to him. I know that he is right. He was usually right when it came to that kind of thing. I trained for the rest of the day and for most of the night. Later that night I was practicing with the disc on the fire smasher. Jayden came by to watch me. The same thing happened like it did with the sword, I lost my grip on the fire smasher and got sent flying back. "Ariel." Jayden whispered. I made my way back to the fire smasher. I tried again and the same thing happened. I walked over to the fire smasher again. "My team, the whole world is depending on me. I can do this. I must do this." I said to myself. "Believe Ariel, you can do it Ariel, I know you can." Jayden said as I tried it once again. Then he finally remembered the time when he trained with the beetle disc.