Chapter 13 Ariel's fighting spirit

Meanwhile in my mind I'm in a desert like place with a small pond where the water went up to my ankles. "Hello? Hello? Anybody? What is this place?" I asked as I looked around. Then I heard a voice behind me. "Hello Ariel." Tommy said. I turned to face him. "Remember me? Zeo ranger 5, don't tell me you forgot already." Tommy said. "But that's impossible." I said. "Oh, it's possible and I'm still as tough as ever, the question is, are you?" Tommy asked as he walked towards me. "What is this? I'm not going to fight you." I said. "Then I suppose you'll be destroyed." Tommy said. That's when I noticed that my samuraizer is gone. "The samuraizer, it's gone." I said. Then I started to fight Tommy. After he got me down a few times he asked me if I was washed up already. Then he tried to kick me with a roundhouse kick but I grabbed his leg and was somehow able to throw him. "I see you got a lot of fight left in you but is it enough?" Tommy said before disappearing. "Wait, what are you talking about?" I asked. Then I find myself in the forest with white mist. Someone is calling my name. "Something tells me we're not in Angel Grove anymore." I said. "Or Reefside." Trent said before showing up. "Finally carrying on your brother's legacy, huh Ariel?" Trent said. "White ranger, but I thought your powers were destroyed." I said. "You can't keep a good ranger down." Trent said. "Ugh, not again." I said. "For old times sakes." Trent said before I fight him. After he got me on the ground he pulled out his sword and pointed it at me as I stood up. Then he tried to hit me with it but then I got hit with a lazer arrow that I totally forgot that he could make with the sword. After a few more moves he got me on the ground again by using a move called ashi barai.(aka:leg sweep) "You still with me, come on, get up!" Trent said as he pulled me up and pinned me to a tree. "Don't forget, I know all of your old moves." Trent said before pinning me to another tree. "That might be true, but I learned a bunch of new ones." I said before using a move that I learned from Jason years ago. "Whoa, impressive. Now we'll see if you can face your toughest challenges." Trent said before disappearing. "What, like that wasn't tough." I said. Meanwhile in my hospital room Lauren was talking to my doctor. "Is there anything you can tell me?" Lauren said. She was right by my side when she asked that. "Lauren, listen, she is hanging on by a thread. We don't know if she is going to make it or not." The doctor said. Then the doctor walked out. Lauren called John and told him that I am hanging on by a thread.

After she hung up she put her hand over mine. "Hang in there Ariel." Lauren said. Back in my mind I am by some overgrown ruins from an old temple. "Okay, this is weird, even by ranger standards." I said. Then I grabbed the sword that showed up. "I thought I might run into you." I said. "It's been a while Ariel, seeing you switch to the face of red." Kimberly said. "Seems to work for me. Let me guess, you want to fight." I said. "You guessed right." Kimberly said. Then we started to fight. Kimberly disarms me and we continue to fight. After she got me on the ground a few times I used a move that I never knew how to do before. I got her on the ground. "Had enough?" I asked. "On my own, yes, but let's see if you can face your toughest challenge." Kimberly said. That's when the mighty morphin power ranger team, the power rangers dino thunder team, and the power rangers zeo team showed up. "Don't tell me that I have to go against all of you." I said. "That's exactly what you have to do." Conner said. "This is going to take longer than I thought." I said to myself. Then I fought all three teams and was able to defeat most of them but the mighty morphin green ranger was hard to fight. When he got me on the ground he walked up to me while I am still on the ground. "You know better than anyone how powerful I am. Why don't you just give up the fight?" The green ranger said. "That's the one thing I'll never do!" I said. Then the green ranger raised his dragon dagger and pointed it at my neck. "Then I guess this is over." The green ranger said. Then he lowered the dagger and reached his hand out to me. "You passed the test." He said. "Test? What do you mean by test?" I asked. "You haven't been fighting us, you've been fighting for your life." Kimberly said. "And you've proven that your will to live is stronger than any ranger power." Trent said. Then they give me the samuraizer back. "Good luck red ranger." They all said. Then I closed my hand around the samuraizer. Then I woke up in the hospital. "Ariel, you're okay." Lauren said. "Yeah, never felt better." I said. Then I noticed the samuraizer in my hand. The others were battling another nighlok. The nighlok knocked them down and thought that it was over. I showed up at that moment and kicked the nighlok. "Ariel!" Virginia said. "You're alive." John said. I smiled at them and nodded. "Not for long." The nighlok said. Then I turned to the nighlok. "Samuraizer! Go go samurai!" I said as I morphed into the red ranger. After morphing I pulled out my sword and said, "Samurai ranger, ready!" After I did a few moves I got the nighlok on lower ground. "Alright, time for some real power. Shogun mode! Power of the ancestors!" I said as I morphed into the shogun mode of the red ranger. "Whoa, when did she get the shogun mode?" Joe asked. "I don't know but she picked a good time to bust it out." John said. Then I took down the nighlok by myself. Then the rangers and I took down the mega version of the nighlok. When we got back I told them what was going on in my mind. "Wait, three old rangers and their teams came back?" Virginia asked. "And you fought them to get your life back?" John asked. "That's amazing." Joe said. Then all of them started to talk at the same time. "Guys, I just want to thank you guys, for being with me through all this. It means a lot to me." I said. "We're just really glad to have you back Ariel." John said. Then he kissed me.