Chapter 2 Mal becomes a girl scout

It's been a crazy week. I recently got Mal into girl scouts. I am the assistant troop leader for her girl scout troop. At the first meeting all of the girl scouts had to recite the girl scout pledge. Here is the girl scout pledge,
On my honor I will try to serve God and my country, to help people at all times, and to live by the girl scout law. One thing that girl scouts do is sell cookies.

After the girl scout meeting we went back home. "Did you like your first girl scout meeting?" I asked. "Yeah." Mal said. "Well, I'm glad that you liked it." I said. The next day I was training with Lauren when the gap sensor goes off. "Rangers we have a battle to fight." I said. We run into a nighlok I never saw before. Not only was there a nighlok, there were some moggers. "Let's make the sanzu river overflow with the tears of these people. Master Xandred will return!" Tooya said. "That's enough!" I said. "What?!" Tooya said. "We're the samurai rangers." I said. "Rangers together! Samurai forever!" All of us said. "Moogers, take care of them." Tooya said. Then we fought the moggers. After that we caught up with the nighlok, "Hey hey, where's the party?" Tooya said. "Hold it right there nighlok." I said. "You guys? How did you make it this far?" Tooya said. "This is the 19th leader of the samurai power rangers, decendant of the man that destroyed your master years ago." John said. "What?" Tooya said. "And we've been training as samurai to stop guys like you." Virginia said. "You guys like talking but I'll shut you up." Tooya said. "We can do this, together." I said. "Yeah." The rest of them said. We fought the nighlok for a while. Then I used blazing strike. "Spin sword blazing strike!" I said as I did the move. The nighlok blew up. "Wow, we did it." Jane said. "We're not done, each nighlok has two forms. You saw the first now get set for the mega monster." I said. "I'll crush you with my face." Tooya said as he grew into a mega version of himself. "What the? You gotta be kidding me." Ryan said. "I remember hearing about this." Virginia said. "Remember your training, we all have our own folding sword. If we each use our symbol power we can morph into mega mode." George said. Then we went into mega mode. "The nighloks are more powerful than I remember. Swords alone aren't enough. We have to combine forces." I said. "All right, let's do it." Virginia said. "Samurai rangers, swords combine." I said. Our swords came together. "Samurai megasword, we are united." All of us said. We battle the nighlok for a while. "Megablade activate." All of us said. "Katana power." I said. "Samurai strike." All of us said as we did the move that made the megasword use samurai strike. The nighlok blew up again. "Samurai rangers, victory is ours." I said. When we got back Jayden came up to me. The others went inside so that Jayden and I could have some time to talk alone. "Hey sis." Jayden said. "What's up?" I asked. "Not much, it's just that, well I heard that you guys combined the swords to form the megasword. Why did you do that?" Jayden asked. "Because the nighlok was stronger than I remembered." I said. The next day I was training by myself when my brother came out to talk to me about the battle plan. He found out about it and thinks that it's a little more complicated than the plans I used in the past. He's thinks that I can't handle it. I tried to tell him that I can handle it but he wouldn't listen. He usually listened to me but I don't know why he didn't listen to me this time. I told Lauren what happened and she went to go talk to Jayden about it. The reason why he didn't listen to me is because he doesn't want anything bad to happen to me. It feels like he is being overprotective of me. I get that he doesn't want anything bad to happen to me because I am his little sister. He has to let up on the whole protection thing. The next day I got mad at Jayden about something and I went out for a run. When I got out of the gate I turned into my midnight wolf form. When I got to camp Kon-O-Kwee I turned back into myself and walked over to the fishing pond in the camp. I don't want my friends to see the midnight in me.

Then I went back home. I decided to train with my friends for a while. The next day my friends asked me where I went yesterday. "Guys, I just went out for a run." I said. Then I go back into my room to look over the battle plan I made. As I was looking over the battle plan Lauren came up behind me. I didn't even know that she was behind me. "What are you going to do with the battle plan?" Lauren said. I flinched when she said that. I turned to face her. "Screw you Lauren. Why did you have to come up behind me like that?" I asked. "I just wanted to know what you were doing." Lauren said. The next day I was talking to Jayden about the power ranger thing. "I know what it's like to be a new leader with new responsibilities." I said. "Yes, that's something we both have in common now." Jayden said. Then we sing path of honor. Jayden starts it off. 🎶
Jayden: This life that we lead.
Ariel: This role of leadership.
Jayden: Never said it would be easy.
Ariel: Sometimes I stumble and trip.
Jayden: And yet you get back up.
Ariel: Get stronger from the fall.
Jayden: It's part of our role.
Both: Cause in the end of it all. It's the path of honor these duties we hold. We must face them head-on, we must be bold, it's our life's calling to help our friends, it's the path of honor till the world ends.
Ariel: At times it seems to much.
Jayden: You handle it all in stride.
Ariel: I have to find it within me.
Jayden: It comes from deep inside.
Ariel: It's more than I expected.
Jayden: But still sometimes it's fun.
Ariel: I try to do my best.
Jayden: And I am proud that you're my sister.
Both: It's the path of honor these duties we hold. We must face them head-on, we must be bold, it's our life's calling to help our friends, it's the path of honor till the world ends.
Ariel: I never thought I'd be a hero.
Jayden: I had doubts about being a ranger.
Ariel: And yet we both embraced our roles.
Jayden: That's part of what we bring.
Both: What we bring. It's the path of honor these duties we hold. We must face them head-on, we must be bold, it's our life's calling to help our friends, it's the path of honor. It's the path of honor till the world ends. Till the world ends. 🎶