Chapter 26 the second to last attack

I was working on a battle plan for the final battle. The final battle is going to be tough but I have confidence that the team can win. I don't know if Master Xandred is going to do something to separate me from everyone else but I can't think about that right now. Later that day I was training with the team. John was wondering why Master Xandred would attack Seratetor. "Why would Master Xandred attack Seratetor? Seratetor must be going rogue, attacking in odd places like that island but why?" John said as George ran towards him and John dodging his hit. The others and I ran over to John and George. "What's up John?" George asked. "So far Seratetor has made a series of attacks on us. If he's fighting us and Master Xandred he must be up to something big." John said. Then we went into the shiba house and over to the map. "Check this out, if we put a dot on the map for each recent nighlok attack like I did with those stones outside, this is what we get." John said. "Oh, I see it. Now what am I seeing again?" George asked. "Let him finish George." I said. "Well, Seratetor doesn't seem like the type of nighlok to just attack randomly. I'm thinking there must be a pattern. I mean why would Master Xandred and Dayu attack Seratetor. He really got out of there fast. Look, if we mark the places where Seratetor has appeared or sent a nighlok himself." John said. "They make a line." Virginia said. "Yeah, this can't be a coincidence. Seratetor is definitely up to something." John said. "And knowing him, it's probably something really bad." Jane said. "Don't worry, whatever he's up to, we'll stop him." I said. Later that night I was going to go spy on Seratetor to try to find out what he's up to. I was sneaking around the house to not get caught. I came around one of the corners of the house and got caught by Lauren. "Lauren!" I said surprised. "Where are you going little sis?" Lauren asked. "I was going to see what Seratetor is up to." I said. "Look, Ariel, I don't want you to get hurt. Ever since Jayden died I didn't want to lose you too." Lauren said. "Lauren, I know that you don't want to lose me too, but I'm the red ranger now. I have to be the best and keep getting better." I said. "Ariel, being the red ranger dosen't mean going off on your own to do suicide missions." Lauren said. "You are starting to be a little too protective, just like Jayden." I said as I looked down. Lauren noticed that I started to act kinda weird. "Ariel, I know that you miss him and I do too. I know how you feel. I know that I made the promise to Jayden that I would be strong for you, and I have kept that promise. The thing is that I really miss him." Lauren said. "Lauren, Jayden is up there with mom and dad. I just really miss them all so much." I said. "I know." Lauren said as she hugged me. Then we went to bed. The next morning the rangers and I went out to go see what Seratetor is up to. Before we left I gave Lauren one of my Jojo Siwa bows because if we fight Seratetor and if I die from the attack, Lauren would have something to remember me by.

 Before we left I gave Lauren one of my Jojo Siwa bows because if we fight Seratetor and if I die from the attack, Lauren would have something to remember me by

We came face to face with Seratetor. "Seratetor." I said. "Well well well, look who it is, those pathetic power rangers." Seratetor said. "What are you up to?" John asked. "I am going to have the world separated into two parts. All I have to do is resurrect Decker and have him use his sword to split the world in two." Seratetor said. "I don't like the sound of that." I said. Right after I said that Seratetor left. We went back to the shiba house. The next day we saw Seratetor again and he somehow successfully resurrected Decker but we didn't know it yet. He sent moggers at us and we fought them. We destroyed the moggers. "Super samurai mode!" I said as I went into super samurai mode. "Bullzoka blast!" I said as I used the bullzoka. I got knocked down. "Who's next?" Seratetor said. Then Decker walked over. "Decker?" I asked. "I don't believe it." John said. "Finally, Decker. I'd knew you'd come. Here, take your sword." Seratetor said. "Don't do it!" I said. Then Seratetor blasted us. "At last, the reunion you've waited for. I return this sword to it's rightful owner. It seems like it's happy to be with you again. Now it is time. Quickly, slash through the barrier, go on, once you complete this task you will be free of your curse forever. Do it, split this world open you'll be free and I'll be the ruler of both our worlds." Seratetor said. I used the bullzoka again but we got it sent back at us. The hit was so hard that it knocked us down and made us demorph. "It's time." Seratetor said as he turned to Decker. "Do it!" He commanded. "No!" I shouted. Decker turned around and slashed Seratetor. "How could you betray me like this?" Seratetor said. "You had what I wanted. Your mistake was thinking that I shared your hatred of humanity. I care only for the sword. You made me that way. Remember?" Decker said. "You're as heartless as any nighlok." Seratetor said. "It might not seem like it, but I really did care about my youngest son. So it ends here." Decker said. "Two hundred years of planning, ruined in an instant. Now you will feel my wrath." Seratetor said as he started to attack again. Decker got up to higher ground. "John, I trust that you and the other rangers can finish this." Decker said. "Right." John said. "Alright John, how about you take the lead on this?" I said. "I'll do what I can." John said. We morphed into our ranger forms. While John used the six disc octo cannon I used the bullzoka. We destroyed Seratetor but we weren't done. As Seratetor grew into a maga version of himself he said "I'm not beaten yet." We got all of the swords out. "Ariel, we'll handle the pirates, you go for Seratetor." Virginia said. "With pleasure." I said. I went towards Seratetor and used the shoulder blaster of the bull sword but it didn't help much. The rest of the team took down the pirates that Seratetor sent out and they came to help me out when it looked like I was done. "We need to use the samurai gigazord. There's to much at stake here." Virginia said. "Good idea." I said. We combined all of the swords together. We used samurai strike and claw pinser slash but it wasn't enough. "Now's our chance. Shogun mode! Power of the ancestors!" I said as I went into shogun mode from super samurai mode. "Symbol power! Shogun strike!" I said. We used it because no nighlok has ever survived it. "Rangers, you'll never defeat me." Seratetor said as he sent the attack back at us. "How did he survive that?" Ryan asked. "No nighlok has ever survived it before." I said. "I'll take you samurai rangers out, if it's the last thing I do." Seratetor said. "The gigazord dosen't have enough power." Jane said. "Wait, enough power, that gives me an idea." I said. I pulled out the shark sword disc. "Shark sword combination." I said. The shark sword combined with the gigazord. Then I used the shark sword slash move. "Guys, channel the power of all our swords. It's gonna take everything we've got to take him down." I said. Then we used ultimate samurai slash and it took him down. "Samurai rangers, victory is ours." I said. Then we went back to the shiba house.