Chapter 28 The final battle part 1

I know that we can take down Master Xandred. Lauren got our family friend Tommy to help but he was evil at one time or another. My friends and I are going to be friends till the end. My friends have heard stories about Tommy being evil so they don't trust him.

Tommy ran off to have some time to himself. Tommy came back the next day. "Guys, this battle is going to be tough. We'll have to give it everything we got." I said. "Do you have some kind of plan?" Tommy asked. "Yeah, I have a great plan." I said. "So, what's your plan?" Tommy said. "So far Master Xandred has told us to wait but I am becoming really impatient. What about you guys?" I asked. They are all getting impatient too. "Okay, there's no doubt that Master Xandred won't be alone. More likely than not, he's going to have some moggers with him. I say that we fight the moggers but we should morph after fighting off the moggers." I said. "Ariel, are you sure about doing it that way?" Lauren said. "Yeah, why?" I said. "Look, I don't want you to get killed." Lauren said. "What's your point?" I asked. "My point is that you might get yourself killed that way. I don't want to lose you. Jayden wouldn't want that either." Lauren said. I got a flashback of Jayden and me together. Tears started to form in my eyes. I ran out before the tears started to come out of my eyes. I can't believe that Lauren would say something like that. She must have known that when someone is a power ranger, there's always a risk of that person being killed. I get that Lauren cares about me but she should know that there's a risk of me getting killed. Back at the shiba house John was talking to Lauren. "You totally said too much." John said. "I know, I can't help it. She's my little sister and, for the record, I don't want to lose her. And I know that you don't want to lose her too." Lauren said. "Maybe you should go apologize to her for saying too much." John said. "That's the only problem. I don't know where she is." Lauren said. "Then we should go out and try to find her." John said. Mal decided to go with them. Then they went out to look for me. I was just hanging out with a few old friends at the local park. I was acting kinda weird around them. "Ariel, is everything okay?" Kimberly asked. "No, everything is not okay." I said. "What's wrong?" Adam said. "My sister doesn't want me to do something that can either hurt me or kill me." I said. "Well, you're a power ranger now, right?" Cole said. "Yeah." I said. "Dosen't your sister trust you?" Taylor asked. "Of course she does. It's just, you know, tough love." I said. "It's like that with anyone that has siblings." Rocky said. "Yeah. I guess you have a point there." I said. Meanwhile in town Mal just picked up my scent. "We're on the right track. I can tell." Mal said. "Great, all we have to do is keep following her scent and we should find her with no problem." John said. Meanwhile at the park my friends decided to go swimming in the pool. I didn't feel like swimming today so I decided to sit by the side of the pool. Meanwhile at the entrance to the park Mal lost my scent. She walked around in circles until she picked up my scent again. "Her scent is really strong here. She must be close." Mal said. Then Lauren looked over at the pool and saw me. "Hey guys, look, there she is." Lauren said. They walked up to me. "Oh, hey guys. How did you guys find me?" I asked. "Well, Mal picked up your scent at the house and followed it all the way here. And I believe that Lauren has something to say to you." John said. Then I turned to face Lauren. "Ariel, I said too much earlier today, and that wasn't cool. And I'm sorry." Lauren said. "It's okay. You know that when Jason died I was crying a lot. I just couldn't take it. You tried to help me but I just couldn't take it. (Flashback: Lauren walked into Ariel's room and Ariel was crying.
Young Lauren: Ariel, it's okay. Jason is still with you in your heart.
Young Ariel: Lauren, Jason is gone. He's dead, and it's all my fault.
Young Lauren: Ariel, listen. You had nothing to do with it. I know that you feel responsible for it but it's not your fault.
End of flashback)
Jason was not just a friend of the family, he was just like family." I said. "Ariel, here's what happened. Alyssa poisoned him and blamed me for it when I didn't do it." John said. (Second flashback: Alyssa successfully poisoned Jason.
Young Alyssa: Well John, let's just say that Jason is dead, because of you.
Young John: I had nothing to do with it.
End of flashback)
"Jason was like a big brother to me. I wish that he was still around." I said. "I know." Lauren said as she hugged me. When we got back to the shiba house I decided to reflect on things. While I was reflecting on things Lauren came up to me. "Hey sis." Lauren said. "Oh, hi Lauren." I said. "What have you been up to?" Lauren asked. "I've just been reflecting, thinking. And I could use a break." I said. "What have you been thinking about?" Lauren asked. "The final battle. I don't know why but I feel like we're not going to win. Even if the kids help." I said. "Hey, we can do anything as a team. The thing is that everyone trusts you, they believe in you. Can you try to believe in yourself?" Lauren asked. "I guess I could try." I said. Then we got a nighlok alert. We ran into a small army of moggers. The good thing is that Master Xandred is not with them. "Well, you guys ready?" I asked. "We were born ready." The rest of the team said. "Alright, let's do this." I said. Then we morphed into our ranger forms and fought the moggers for a while. After a while I heard a howl. That's when Mal showed up. I got knocked down and demorphed. That's when Mal told me to go into my wolf form. I went into my wolf form and started to attack the moggers. When they were destroyed we went back to the shiba house.