Chapter 29 the final battle part 2

That was a tough battle. It seems like the moggers are more powerful than ever. "Those moggers are more powerful than ever. I think it's time to go take down Master Xandred." I said. "Good idea." Lauren said. "Alright guys, let's go." I said. Meanwhile in town people were running away from Master Xandred and the remaining moggers. We showed up at that moment. "Master Xandred, it's time to finish this." I said. Master Xandred and the moggers turned to face us. "I thought I told you pathetic pests to wait." Master Xandred said. "Sorry, we became impatient." Joe said. "You will fall. And this world will be protected." I said. "Rangers together, samurai forever!" All of us said. "You fools, forever is shorter than you think." Master Xandred said. Then he sent the moggers at us. We charged at the moggers with swords drawn while the moggers charged at us with their swords drawn. Some of us were getting attacked from all sides while some of us were only getting attacked from one, two, or three sides. After destroying the moggers we were ready to fight Master Xandred. "Rangers ready." I said. "Go go samurai!" All of us said as we morphed. "Shift into turbo. Red lightning turbo power!" Tommy said as he morphed. "Rangers, you will fall!" Master Xandred said as he lunched an attack at us but we were unaffected by it. Then, through the smoke, we charged toward Master Xandred. Then we fought Master Xandred for a while. "I've had enough of these games." Master Xandred said before launching another attack at us. We all got hit with it. Then the others used their symbol power to immobilize him. "Do you think your power symbols can hold me for long?" Master Xandred said. That's when I used my dad's old double disc on the fire smasher. "Double disc, fire smasher duo mode!" I said as I used the disc. Then I charged at Master Xandred. I hit him a few times with the fire smashers. Then he launched an attack at me at point blank range. After he got me on the ground I said now. "Now what?" Master Xandred said. "Attack." Evie said. "Incoming." Mal said. "Gotcha." Carlos said. "Surprise." Jay said. Then Tommy and Lauren teamed up and used their swords. "Turbo lighting sword!" Tommy said. "Spin sword, shiba fire!" Lauren said. "Unhand me!" Master Xandred said before he saw Lauren and Tommy coming straight at him. Blazing strike!" Lauren said as she did the move. Tommy also did his move. "Finish him sis." Lauren said. "Thanks to your shiba disc I'm hoping to do just that." I said as I put her shiba disc on my sword. Then I spun the sword. "Shogun mode, power of the ancestors!" I said as I went into shogun mode. "What's this?" Master Xandred said. "It's the end of the line for you." I said. Then I charged toward Master Xandred. I hit his weak spot. "For this to work I have to keep hitting that spot." I said as I kept hitting his weak spot. "Shogun strike!" I said as I did the move. "This can't be. Impossible." Master Xandred said as the others came to my side. "You haven't seen the last of me!" Master Xandred said before exploding. "Yes, we did it. He's really gone. I can't believe that your disc had enough power to unlock shogun mode." I said as I faced Lauren. Then I turned to the others. "Great job rangers." I said. We started to celebrate our last victory when the celebration got cut short. "Samurai rangers." Master Xandred said as he grew into a mega version of himself. "Oh no." I said under my breath. "Now your world will end. Now it's time to face my wrath." Master Xandred said. "No Master Xandred, time to face the wrath of the samurai. Black box." I said as I pulled out the black box. "Time for one last mega battle." I said. Then we combined all of the swords to form the samurai gigazord. "Take this!" Master Xandred said while launching an attack at us. "I hate you rangers. I'll take you down if it's the last thing I do." Master Xandred said before launching another attack at us which caused us to fly back against the back wall of the cockpit of the samurai gigazord. "Xandred is more powerful than ever. What do we do now?" Jane asked. "At this rate, we won't last long." Virginia said. "I'll try to buy us some time." John said. Before he could use some symbol power I stopped him. "Wait, don't use symbol power yet." I said. "Why not?" John asked. "We can't use it in small amounts. He'll win that way." I said before demorphing. "We have to demorph, and combine every last ounce of our symbol power into one grand strike. We can only beat him as a team." I said. Then Virginia and Ryan demorphed. "One attack?" Ryan asked. "What if we miss?" Virginia asked. "We have to get so close that we can't miss." I said. Then Jane and Joe demorphed. "We have to do it, to save the world." Jane said. Then John demorphed. "Sounds risky, and dangerous. Let's do it!" John said. "Remember, no matter what happens we can not retreat. We have to keep going at all costs, even if we have one sword left. Everything is riding on this one attack." I said. Then we charged at Master Xandred. "So, you're coming back for more, eh?" Master Xandred said before launching an attack at us. "We just lost three of our swords." Joe said. "Keep going, we still have eight of our swords left." I said. "You just don't know when to quit." Master Xandred said before launching two attacks at us. "We'll never quit." I said. "Almost there." John said. Your making this so easy." Master Xandred said before impaling the megasword with his sword. "We lost four swords." Joe said. "Destroying you piece by piece." Master Xandred said. "Keep going." I said. "Are you really that determined to march to your own destruction?" Master Xandred said before launching an attack at us that made us lose our shield. "There goes our shield." Virginia said. "Okay guys, this is it. I just want to say that no red ranger has ever led a better team of samurai. I'm honored to have fought beside you, and to call you my friends." I said. "I know that we all feel the same way." Ryan said. "It all comes down to this. Now! Use all the symbol power you have left! It's go time!" I said as we pulled all of our swords out. Samurai strike!" All of us said as we did the move. The attack hit Master Xandred. "Impossible, samurai rangers, hear me now. You have won this battle, but our quest to rule your world will never end. You may have defeated me, but the nighlok will rise again." Master Xandred said before exploding a second time. A few minutes later Jacob found us. "Ariel, rangers, you did it. You saved the world. The nighlok are defeated." Jacob said. We all walked over to him and we were celebrating. "Hey wait, say it one last time." Lauren said. "Let's say it together." I said. Then we all put one hand in the center of the circle. "Samurai rangers victory is ours." We all said. Then we went back to the shiba house.