Things Are Getting Serious...

I NEED MORE QUESTIONS!!! SEND IN QUESTIONS AND, IF YOU WANT TO, DARES! I WON'T UPDATE TOMORROW BECAUSE I HAVEN'T RECIVED ANYTHING FOR THE DEMIGODS! (Shh... Don't tell them. They'll get mad, and when I mean mad, I mean REALLY mad, if you know what I mean.) I will only update tomorrow if I get anything on this chapter.

I know a lot of people are reading this book [because I just know people that well. (And no I'm not stalking them Bob! You are!) Sorry about that. That was our... Random person? Idk who he is tbh.] and I don't know why you guys aren't commenting. This can be your time to shine and get noticed in a book, so please comment. If you haven't noticed already, I always, ALWAYS, metion the user who asked the question. All I'm asking for you to do is comment something.

Question for all you awesome people out there reading this right now. Yeah, I'm talking about you. What do you think about this book? Is it boring? Is it exciting? Is it just right for you? Tell me what you think I shoud add, take out, who I should include (I have a few ideas), or just anything in fact.

Thank you all and thank you for your time. I want to want to this on a happy note. (O2L anyone? Eh, eh? Sorry, it might be a bit emotional fo some people. Sorry I mentioned that in advance.) Soo... Stay Awesome! Peace Out! ✌️