The Wedding+More!

Cloudy: Today's the day! The wedding for Renico! After the wedding we'll be answering some questions from Kandy. We'll see you there!
At the Wedding:
*Romantic Wedding Music*
(Annabeth, Piper, and Hazel are huddled in a group, squealing and looking all MORE dazzling than ever.)
Percy: Gods of Olympus, Annabeth is HOTTER today than ever!
Leo: Jason, dude, stop drooling over Piper.
Jason: Huh, what? Oh, sorry. She just... Just...
Nico: Beautiful? Hey guys. I'm SO not ready for this!
Leo: Dude, chill out! It's not like anything BAD is gonna happen. Oh, by the way, Reyna's gonna DIG you.
Percy: Leo, don't jinx it.
Nico: That's what I'm afraid of! Things going right!
Jason: Really? You DON'T want to get married to Reyna?
Everyone except Nico: *Gasp*
Nico: Ni! I DO want to marry her and everything, but it's just... Nerve wrecking. Good thing Reyna didn't hear that...
Leo: Don't think to soon! Look!
(Reyna storming out of changing room, looking, more beautiful than every girl in the room, if that's possible.)
Reyna: WHAT?
Nico: He, look at the time. Time for the proposal! Let's go!
*During the kiss*
The Girls: AWWWW!!!
The Guys: (Clapping)
Renico: Thanks guys!
*Back at Camp Half-Blood*
Nico: That wasn't so bad after all!
Reyna: I know, right?
Cloudy: Ok! So now it's time for the questions! First one: Frank, can you turn into an unicorn?
(Everyone turns to Frank)
Frank: Well, I've never tried... But I'll do it for you!
*Frank turns into a gorgeous, white and gold unicorn*
Piper: Beautiful...
Leo: UNICORN!!! ◕ω◕
Jason: ⊙∀⊙
Percy: ⊙∀⊙
Hazel: (♡ >ω< ♡)
Annabeth: Nice.
(Back to human Frank): *Blushes* What's the next question?
Cloudy: It is: Thalia, did you like Nico?
Everyone but Thanlis: Oooooooooo...
Thalia: Well... Um... Maybe a little... Before I was a Hunter though...
Nico: (@^▽^@)
Reyna: NICO!
Nico: Ok! I know! I don't like her anymore...
Thalia: Next question!
Cloudy: Next question is: Jason, when are YOU going to propose to Piper?
Jason: Hmm... How about next chapter?
Piper: That's fine with me!
Everyone: YAY!!! (*ノ∀ノ)
Annabeth: Are there anymore question?
Cloudy: Yup! I'll merge these two together: To Percabeth, what if each other died? Oooooo...
Annabeth: I would go to the depths of Tartarus and kill myself just to be with him. Even if the costs are bad, I would want to be with him every step of the way.
Percy: I would do the same, even if it costs eternal punishment.
Everyone: Awwwww...
Cloudy: There's a lot more, so I'm just gonna say them all. These are all to the seven: Do you think Pernico will ever be a thing? Have you ever read a fan fictions about yourselves? What's your secret powers? Finally, what do you think about Rick Riordan?
Percy: First question, no. Second, no. Third, I have one secret power and its to make people go insane. Last, I think that he's AMAZING and AWESOME.
Annabeth: I have the same responses as Percy, except my secret power is making people tell the truth. Hehehe...
Percy: ⊙∀⊙
Jason: Exact same as Percy.
Piper: Same as Annabeth and my secret power is making people fall in love. Not by using charm speaking, though.
Frank: Same as Annabeth. My secret power is mind reading. You better watch what you think!
Leo: Same as Percy; my power is to be smoking hot.
Hazel: Wow Leo. Just wow.
Leo: I mean temperature hot!
Hazel: Oh. I agree with Annabeth. My power is to know how people feel.
Cloudy: I hope you like this chapter and hope you leave a comment or question for next time! Thanks for reading!
Everyone: BYEEE!!!