Questions Part 1!

*PLEASE NOTE! This chapter would be to long if I incorporated the other questions. That's why I divided into 3 different parts. Each of the other 2 parts have 3 questions each.*

Cloudy: So we have more questions from KandyRush5 and the first one comes in 3 different parts, and its for EVERYONE demigod in this book, so here it is: What's the scariest thing that's ever happened? The weirdest? The saddest? Good question! I'll answer that one first since I'm right here. So the scariest thing I've done was look down on Pikes Peak. True thing! The weirded thing if seen or done was look at the TV at the WRONG time. You don't wanna know what I saw... I'm STILL scared from that. And the saddest thing that I've done is read Luke Castilian die. I literally CRIED when I read that part.

Percy: The scariest thing I've done is fall into Tartarus. The weirdest thing was see Luke's mom do the thing that Luke ran away for.

Annabeth: The scariest thing in fall into Tartarus. The weirdest thing post a YouTube video of me talking about random stuff. I honestly don't know what I was doing. And the saddest thing was seeing Luke until his last breath. :'(
The
*Please Note: Don't go searching for that video I was talking about.*

Piper: The scariest thing was thinking I was going to lose Jason on the Wilderness school bus. The weirdest thing was watch REALLY weird Vines... On YouTube. The saddest thing was watch Jason get a his in his gut. Love you Jason! <3

Jason: You too Pipes! <3 The scariest thing was think I was going to die. Not by monsters though. Unless you call them monsters, but whatever. The weirdest thing was losing my memory on the bus. That was embarrassing and weird. And the saddest thing was having a flash back of my memory and everything I've seen.

Leo: Scariest: Fighting Gaea. Weirdest: Being the only one without a couple that can stay with me forever, physically. Saddest: Leaving Calypso all alone Ogygia. That was so sad!

Percy: Aww... Leo! That's so sweet.

Leo: -_- Don't say anything.

Percy: Aww... What's the fun in that?! :(

Annabeth: Now you're starting to act like Leo. No offense Leo.

Leo: Some taking.

Annabeth: -_-

Percy and Leo: WHALE!!!

Hazel: Scariest: Fight Gaea. Weirdest: The time I found out that Nico was my brother. Not that I'm not grateful or anything! Saddest: Know that Sammy Valdez died, but I was already dead. :'(

Frank: The scariest thing is raising dead people. The weirdest thing is finding out I was Mars/Ares son. The saddest thing is seeing people that I know die I front of my face.

Reyna: Scariest: Having Octavian "rule" the Romans. Weirdest: Me and Nico having a wedding when we're this young. Not that I'm complaining! Saddest: My sister...

Nico: Uhhh... Scariest: Meeting Eros/Cupid and announcing a secret. Weirdest: Meeting Eros/Cupid and announcing a secret. Saddest: Having Bianca die. I still on you for that, Percy. >:-)

Percy: I told you, she choose to do it!

Nico: Syill. You promised to...

Annabeth: Get over it! Thalia, you're next.

Thalia: Ok, so the scariest thing is heights. Weirdest: Announcing that a daughter of Zeus is afraid of heights. Saddest: Having Luke die since I've known him since as long as I can remember.

Cloudy: Ok guys! So that's the question for today. I'm dividing these questions up into 3 different parts, so this chapter won't be to long, as you saw in the beginning. The other 2 chapters will, have 3 questions each. Just wanted the let you know one more time. So that's all for today! Thanks KandyRush5 for commenting the questions for the next chaoters! Remember, stay awesome! Later alligators!