Which One Describes YOU?

Cloudy: This one's on me! To the Seven plus Thalia, Reyna, and Nico: What song lyric describes you? Now THIS is going to be funny...

Percy: Oh! Oh! Me first!!!

Cloudy: Yes Percy?

Percy: *Clears throat* RADIOACTIVE! RADIOACTIVE! WHOHHH-A! WHOHHH-A! RADIOACTIVE! RADIOACTIVE!

Everyone: *Slowly claps*

Leo: Me next! *Mimics Percy by clearing throat* THIS BOY IS ON FIIIIIRRRREEE! THIS. BOY. IS ON FIIIIRRRRREEE!!! WOOOAAAAAHHHH, WOOOAAAAAHHHH! WOAH, WOAH!

Piper: You can stop now Leo. Thank you.

Leo: WOAH, what? Oh, ok.

Jason: Ok, I guess I'm next. Butterfly in the sky! I can fly twice as hiiigh! Reading Rainbow!!!

Leo: Dude, you still watch that?

Jason: Don't blame me! Blame my reading teacher! (If your a reading teacher, sorry.)

Piper: My turn! Like a diamond in the sky! Shine bright like a diamond! Shine bright like a diamond! And that's all I know.

Hazel: Awe... That was my song... Oh well. I have another one! If your lips are movin'. If your lips are movin'. If your lips are movin', going bye, bye, bye! Thank you, thank you.

Frank: I would think my song would be pretty easy to guess. Just like animals, animals, just like animallls. Just like animals, animals, just like animallls.

Leo: *Slowly claps* Well I never know you could sing, Zhang!

Frank: Don't be too surprised, Valdez.

Leo: Someone's being sassy to the McShizzle-Nator! *Sassy snap*

Percy: Oh no you don't! My name's Persassy, not Fransassy!

Frank: Fransassy. Wow, is that the best you could come up with? And I'm gone... *Turns into a cockroach.*

Percy: Where'd he go???

Annabeth: Wow Seaweed Brain. Wow... Well I'm going next I assume. Um... If I die young, bury me in satin, lay me down on a, bed of roses. Sink me in a river, at dawn, send me away with the words of a love song. And that's my song.

Percy: Now I know how to do your funeral!

Annabeth: Seaweed Brain.

Percy: Yes?

Annabeth: Nothing.

Reyna: I have the perfect song. But Thalia has to sing it with me because it goes for both of us.

Thalia: Ok then. What song is it?

Reyna: *Whispers song to Thalia. Thalia nods in agreement.*

Reyna and Thalia: All the single ladies, all the single ladies, all the single ladies, now put your hand up!

Thalia: And that's all we have for y'all. Don't you dare ask for more! Especially you Valdez!

Leo: Awe... Fine. *Crosses arms and does a pouty face*

Jason: I never knew you could sing, sis!

Thalia: Eh, I know a lot you don't.

Nico: *Uncomfortable shifts*

Leo: YOUR TURN NICO!!!

Nico: Hey, don't push it. But if I have to, ok then, but I'm warning you!

Leo: It can't be THAT bad!

Nico: You'll see about that! Here I go... Thriller! Thriller...

Everyone but Nico: STOP!!!

Nico: I told you!

Leo: No, IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!

Nico: But...

Cloudy: NO BUTS! You're going one 'The Voice' right NOW!

Nico: What did... But what about... SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS! I'M CONFUSED!!!

Cloudy: Go to 'The Voice' and we'll be rooting you on and voting for you and whatever else to show support. NOW GO!

Nico: Ok, gods of Olympus. I'm going, I'm going... *Walks out of cabin*

Frank: *Turns back into himself.* Umm... Well ok then!

Cloudy: Now that Nico is going to 'The Voice', we can finish the chapter with my outro.

Everyone but Cloudy: Stay Awesome!

Cloudy: *While jumping in the back* Peace... Out! ✌️

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

A/N What's going on guys?! How has your day and week been? Good? Good.

Nico's doing well over at 'The Voice', he says he's just really... Worried, I guess you can say? (Hopefully you know Nico won't be on 'The Voice', we were just tricking him because we gave him the directions to Cloud Coo Coo Land. Yes, there's such thing in our demigod world.)

He should be there in 3, 2, 1...

Nico: CLOUDYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

And there he blows! Got to go save him! Stay Awesome! Peace Out! ✌️

-

If you're Apollo's girl, here's a song for you. I found it somewhere (Somewhere as in Google):

(Tune to Katy Perry's 'California Girl')

Apollo's Girl
We're Unforgettable,
Battle Armor,
Quiver on Top,
Sun Kissed-Skin so
Hot, Will Burn A Colchis Bull,
Oh, Oh, Oh,
EVERYBODY NOW!