The sass is REAL!

Cloudy: *Humming random tune*

Leo: *Walks over to Cloudy and whispers something*

Cloudy: *Looks up* Oh! Sorry, got a little distracted by raging over this book, call The Blood Of Olympus. Again. For the millionth. For your information, no one important dies. Only my favorite character who's brought back to life and nearly Jason. No biggie. Anyway, we have TWO questions from TWO different people. YAY!!!

Everyone: *Randomly dances* YAY!!!

Cloudy: *Stops dancing and clears throat* The first question is from @LiaFelix and she asks: What would happen if your best friend or boyfriend/girlfriend died? And what would you do?

Percy: I would die also. I WANT TO BE WITH ANNABETH FOREVER!!! And about my friend dying, well, it depends who it is that's dying. If it's one of the Seven, Thalia, Grover, and Nico I guess, die along side them and if it's someone like... An annoying person, just leave them.

Annabeth: Same. I wanna be with my Seaweed Brain forever and don't say anything random fangirls!

Fangirls: Awwwweee!!!

Annabeth: What did I say!

Leo: I don't why, but I agree with Percy. Well, all except the girlfriend thing, unless you call me and Calypso a 'thing'. *Wiggles eyebrows*

Fangirls: *Faints*

Leo: Did I do that?

Piper: Yes. Yes you did.

Leo: AWESOME! Hey, you don't call my Leo Mc. Sizzle for NOTHIN'!

Piper: Whoever doesn't agree with Percy, will then, all I have to say is YOU SUCK!

Everyone but Piper: ヽ(。・▽・)ノ

Piper: Sorry. I just had to get that out of my system.

Leo: Suuuure...

Piper: *Evil eye*

Leo: AH! Save me Superman! *Cowers behind Jason*

Jason: *Facepalm* Wooow. So I would have to agree with Katniss over here... *Waves arms to Piper*

Piper: *Smacks Jason's arm playfully*

Jason: Ow. Ok, I would have to agree with PIPER over here and say the same thing because... 'AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT! *Sassy snap*

Percy: *Sassy voice* Uh, boy, you did NOT just do the thing. *Sassy snap*

Jason: *Sassy voice* Oh yes I did the thing.

Leo: *Yells* SASS WAR!!!

*Magically, everyone appears in an area with Jasmine (Jason) and Persassy (As you can probably already tell, Percy.) in the middle. I guess you can say the media is kinda what's going down, it's just verbally, not electronically.*

Cloudy: *Mutters* Well that escalated quickly.

Cloudy: *Yells over the sassiness but no one seems to hear* AND FOR MY NEXT TRICK, I WILL TELEPORT US BACK THE CAMP AND ACTING LIKE OUR NORMAL SELVES, IF YOU CAN CALL US NORMAL, IN 3! 2! 1!

*POOF!*

Leo: *Casually walks in* Lets get on with the question!

Cloudy: You're welcome for this people.

Leo: What?

Cloudy: Nooooothing...

Jason: Ok then... Hazel, you're next.

Hazel: Um... Same. I mean, I already died once so what's so bad about dying another time?

Frank: Same as Haz, (That's what Frank calls Hazel from now on. I know. 1D CONNECTION! Thanks for that chelsea_love3 for that 😉) except the last part, but still!

Cloudy: So the next question is from @KuroMagi and she asks: To Seven and Nico: Did Leo ever go all philosophical on you guys? Even I've experienced this before. It's NOT fun. I'll rather have Percy go all philosophical ok now that I think about it, never mind.

Leo: Hehehe...

Everyone but Leo: DONT DO IT!!!

Leo: *Goes all philosophical*

Cloudy: NOOOO!!! THE WORLD IS DOOMED!!! NOOOOOO...

Percy: NOO!!! Wait, I thought the world was already doomed before...

Cloudy: ...OOOOO!!! I know, but this is different. WAYYYYY different. Excuse my when I out on these Leo-proof headphones. *Puts headphones on and walks out of room while sipping lemonade*

Percy: WAIT! COME BACK! I WANT SOME LEMONADE!

Everyone but Percy and Cloudy: *Facepalm*

Nico: I'm gonna go now. Bye. *Shadow travels away*

Everyone that's remaining: *Yells over Leo's commotion* WELL THATS ALL THAT WE HAVE FIME FOR TODAY! STAY AWESOME! PEACE OUT! ✌️

__________

Leo's voice on the speakers AFTER he's finished reciting all numbers of Pi: Cloudy is currently running around camp with Percy still chasing her for the lemonade. Wait... Scratch that, Cloudy just finished the lemonade and poured the ice cubes down Percy's shirt and now... Percy's running around camp like a madman. Now he jumped into the lake. Cloudy is going to the infirmary for laughing to hard, and the others just walked out of the cabin looking like they just fought something that breaths fire. Oh wait, that 'something' would be me. Whoops. Bye!