The Final Chapter.

Percy and Leo: *crying in a corner*

Annabeth: *sigh* what are you two doing here? We're supposed to be doing the chapter!

Leo: C-Cloudy... S-she said she was stopping "Ask The Demigods"! *cries harder*

Annabeth: W-what... CLOUUUUUUDYYYYYY!!!

Cloudy: *pales and stiffens up* That's my que... Hi everyone! Welcome to the la- new chapter of "Ask The Demigods"!

Annabeth: CLOUDY! Explain this! *points to Leo and Percy*

Cloudy: *sweatdrop* w-well... y-you see...

Piper: YOU"RE STOPPING THE Q AND A?! 

Cloudy: um... y-yeah... *tries and hide in a corner and fails miserably*

Hazel: ... *faints*

Frank: Hazel! *runs over to her* S-she's not breathing! *tries CPR and succeeds*

Jason: *joins Leo and Percy*

Piper: ... b-but... 

Annabeth: *flips a table over* WHAAAAAAT???

Cloudy: *awkwardest smile in the world* s-sorry everyone... it's just... reasons...

Hazel: *wakes back up* IS THIS THE REAL LIFE? IS THIS JUST FANTACY?

Piper: It's the real life...

Hazel: ... *faints again*

Frank; H-Hazel! Not again!

Cloudy: I've started a miniature war... 

Jason, Leo, and Percy: CARRY ON! CARRY ON! CARRY ON WITH THE STORY!!! (A/N "Welcome To The Black Parade" is playing right now sooo...)

Cloudy: I'm sorry but I can't...

Jason, Leo, and Percy: YOUR MEMORY WILL CARRY ON! WE'LL CARRY ON!

Cloudy: But how will you if I'm not here...?

Jason, Leo and Percy: ... *continue to cry*

Frank: H-havoc... havoc everywhere! AHHHHHHHHHH! *runs around in circles, flailing arms and screaming*

Annabeth: *punching a pillow and screaming*

Piper: *trying to remain calm and is actually succeeding*

Hazel: *still passed out*

Nico: *walks into the room* what's happening?

Piper: Cloudy's stopping the book...

Nico: ... *walks out of the room*

Cloudy: ... s-soooo that's all from us today. Um, remember, comment all of your ideas for a future book and it might happen! Now! Everyone!

Everyone: *stops what they're doing* 

STAY CLOUDY! PEACE OUT! ✌🏻

(A/N I don't who that photo belongs to, so I don't what to put for the credits for the picture

(A/N I don't who that photo belongs to, so I don't what to put for the credits for the picture...)