Opinions on People

Cloudy: Hey guys! We're back and with a new question! So this question is asked by jamieleegarton1 and s/he asks "Opinions on gay people?"

Nico: *Cheeks turn pink*

Percy: *Cheeks turn pink*

Annabeth: Uh, Seaweed Brain? Is there something you're hiding from me, because if you are, WHAT IS IT?!?!

Percy: Ask Nico!

Nico: Well, you see, whenIwasyoungerIhadacrushonPercybutnotanymoresinceI'mmarriedtoReyna.

Reyna and Annabeth: WHAT!!!

Nico: Long story. Bye! *Disappears into the shadows.*

Leo: Hey guys, I got the pizza... What did I miss?

*Jason whispers everything that happened to Leo*

Leo: Oh. O.O

Piper: *Charmspeaks* Calm down Reyna and Annabeth!

Annabeth: Ok. So to answer your question, my opinion is that I don't care if they're gay or not, they're still like us and there's no difference between us.

Piper: I second that.

Leo: I third that!

Jason: Let me rephrase that so it sounds like I said it. My opinion about people who are gay is, I DON'T CARE! No really, I don't care if they're gay or something, that doesn't change the way I see them.

Percy: Same bro.

Frank: Yea.

Hazel: Who would change the way they see someone who's gay? That's just mess d up right there.

*Nico's head pops out of the shadows* Same. *Head disappears into the shadow again*

Cloudy: I have to agree with all of you. So, jamieleegarton1 ,I hope that answered your question about there opinions on gay people! That's all that we got for today fellows! Stay aw..

Percy: Stay awesome!

Cloudy: Hey! That's my line!

Everyone but Percy: Peace Out!

Percy: Awe man! I wanted to say it! *Pouty face*

Annabeth: Seaweed Brain.

Percy: Yes?

Annabeth: Stop pouting for once.

Percy: *Crosses arms and stops his foot*

Leo: Uh, guys, you know they're still reading, right? And the pizzas getting cold... *Grabs slice of pizza and takes a bite* But is still good! *Grabs a second slice*

Percy: *Blushing* BYEEEEE!!! *Gets a slice of pizza and runs to his cabin*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Just wanted to ask one question: How did I get nearly 1,000 reads? Just wondering...

I know I'm doing a lot of authors notes as chapters, but it's because it's I'm not getting that many questions.

I'm sorry this is kinda sucky, it's just that I'm tired cuz I stayed up pretty late.

Remember,
Comment
Vote
Share
Become know to this world! Ok, I'm done. Stay awesome! Peace Out!