Questions Part 2!

Cloudy: Ok guys! Welcome to the second part of the questions! Please keep in mind, there's a third part to this prt of the book, so get ready for the third part! So anyway, the first question is: If you were god, what would you be the god of?

Percy: God of annoyince. That's me all right. 

Annabeth: Great, that'll be fun... I would be the goddess of architects. I could actuallys see myself doing that...

Jason: God of light. One of the reasons is to blind people and monsters.

Piper: Hopefully your blinding people and monsters for self defence.

Jason: I will, I will...

Piper: You better! I'll be the goddess of girl power. I mean, come on. That'll be an awesome power.

Frank: God of aim... Is that even a power? 

Jason: I think it is. I mean, people are SUPER good at aiming, like in archery and still, so I suppose so...

Frank: I guess...

Hazel: Goddess of misleading looks. You know how some people think that we're harmless, especially the girls, but we actually deadly? Yea, that's what I mean by 'misleading'.

Leo; God of hotness... temperature AND looks. Then you can't say anything about me being 'ugly'.

Annabeth: Well, technally, we don't call you ugly...

Leo: As young people say, whatever. 

Cloudy: Ok, so the next question is: If you had kids, a boy and a girl, what would their names be?

Percy: Girl: Anna. Boy: Luke.

Annabeth: Boy: Luke. Girl: Selena.

Piper: Boy: Matthew. Girl: Maya.

Jason: Girl: Corinne. Boy: Ecko.

Hazel: Boy: Sammy. Girl: Lea.

Frank: Boy: Ricky. Girl: Catherine. 

Leo: Boy: Leonardo. Girl: Calypso.

Percy: Awww... How sweet, Leo!

Leo: Really, Percy. Really. -_- Don't say it Percy!

Pery: Awww... :(

Cloudy: Ok, so the last question for this chapter is: Would you rather stick your feet in hot boiling oil or wash your face with hot sause?

Percy: What? That's basically impossable to answer!

Annabeth: Just choose one, Seaweed Brain. It's not like you're going to do it.

Percy: Fine! I choose feet in hot boiling oil. I don't like hot sause.

Annabeth: I choose washing my face in hot sause. I don't know why, which is surprising, but yea.

Jason: Feet in hot boiling oil.

Piper: Same as Annabeth. At least youn can still use your brain and feet.

Hazel: Feet in hot boiling oil. 

Frank: Same as Hazel.

Leo:Feet in hot boiling oil. I am, after all, the son of Hephaestus, so I'm amune to hot, temperature wise, stuff and mechanics.

Cloudy: Ok guys! That's all the questions for today! But remember, we still have part 3 left! After that, you can comment some questions and/or advice of your own!

Oh, and, THANK YOU FOR 318 FREAKING READS!!! THANK YOU! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! Wow, that's crazy! How did I get from 203 to 318 in like 2-3 days?! Wow, you guys are truly, the best readers ever. How about we start HoO fan club? Put what you think about that in thde comments! Then I can, or someone can, make a Wattpad account for that or something like that. 

So anyway, thanks for reading, and stay awesome. Later alligator!