First Kisses!

A/N: Two updates in one day!

Cloudy: Thank you, KandyRush5, for asking me a question. Shout out to you! So, the question is: Did you kiss anyone before you had a boyfriend/girlfriend? If you don't have a boyfriend/girlfriend, who was your first kiss with? (I'm guessing the last part is directed to Leo and Nico.)

Leo: Yea, boy!

Nico: Well, before she joined The Hunters of Artemis.

Jason: Please, don't tell me.

Leo: Aww... Come on! For the readers? (Puppy eyes)

Jason: ... FINE! (Covers ears.)

Nico: (Blushes) It's T-T-Thalia. (Walks out of room, face like a tomato.)

Jason: I KNEW it!

Leo: O_o Ooohhhkay... Aquaman, your turn.

Percy: How many times do I have to say this! DON'T CALL ME AQUAMAN!

Leo: O_o Yes sir!

Percy: I never kissed anyone before Annabeth.

Annabeth: -_- You better be telling the truth, Seaweed Brain.

Percy: I am!

Annabeth: ...

Jason: Same with Percy. Never kissed anyone before Piper. <3

Piper: Awww... That's so sweet! Same. <3

Hazel: No one came before Frank. He's my BAE!

Frank: Agreed with Hazel! <3

Hazel: <3

Cloudy: Y'all are so sweet to each other! But Leo, you haven't answered yet...

Leo: Dang it!

Annabeth: You weren't gonna get away THAT easily.

Leo: Well, Percy, don't kill me, put it was with, what! Is that Buford?

(Everybody turned while Leo tried to run from it.)

Annabeth: LEO! GET BACK HERE!

Leo: (Mutters "Dang it") FINE! It'swithCalapso. (Nose catches on fire.)

Percy: Your nose is on fire.

Leo: Oh. I would've never noticed. Thanks for saving my life, Percy!

Percy: ...

That was sarcasm, wasn't it?

Piper: Yupp.

Leo: Thanks for reading this chapter of "Ask The Demigods" and we'll see you next time, bye! (Dashes out door)

Jason: What he said! Big thanks for KandyRush5 for being the first to respond! You're awesome!

Everybody except Leo: YEA!

Cloudy: Really, thank you KandyRush5 for being there! I'll give you a shout out to you, ASAP! Any way, thanks for reading and if you have any questions for the demigods, ask in the comments! Spread word about this book! Be awesome! And most of all, STAY CLOUDY!!! (JC Caylen is kinda my idol along with a couple other fellows.)