Sleep Over 3

A/N: for those who don't watch vampire diaries those up top are two of the characters. in the story, the blonde is The one Santana was on the phone with and the brunette comes in also.
------------------------------------------------
(Santana's Pov)

One word to describe what I'm feeling right now, would be pissed. I walk back into Brittany's room and slam the door shut by accident. How do I get everything I ever wanted and just like that, it gets fucking stolen away. I try to put a smile on my face before entering, but I guess that failed.

"Hey, you alright" she ask trying to get up.

"I'm fine" I say harshly and she winces. I sigh.

"Britt, Im sorry. I'm just not in a good mood right now. Someone from back home is coming up uninvited for a day and I can't stand her" I say and she frowns.

"You can stay here if you want for the next couple days" she says and I smile while I get into bed with her.

"Santana" she says quietly when I thought she was sleep.

"Yeah" I say.

"I over heard the conversation you and the gang had at the hospital" she says and I knew it.

"I know Britt, you've been super distant lately, so I figured you found out" I say sighing. I didn't want her to find out that I liked her until she felt the same way. I just can't take it no more. Rebekah is coming down and now Brittany hated me.

"I figured, because you've been so distant with me" I say and try to get up but she pulls me back down and burry her face into the crook of my neck.

"Why me" she says quietly and I'm confused.

"Huh" I say.

She looks up with tears in her eye. "look at you and look at me. Why out of all the girls and guys that swoon over you, why do you choose me" she says.

"I choose you because your different. I love your personality and all that's within it. You know I had a dream when we were at the hospital, that me and you were together and it was the best days of my life. It was like you filled that void, that emptiness that was always there. But I would understand if you don't feel the same. I have had a wild and reckless past, but that was only because of my ex. Brittany, your the only other girl, that has ever made me feel and I'm scared" I say starting to tear up.

She looks at me and then kiss me. Im shocked and before she can pull away, I kiss her back and the feeling is amazing. I start to climb on top of her but remember her leg. I start to get off, when she holds me steady on her laps. We eventually stop kissing to catch each other breaths and I just look at her.

"If I didn't feel the same way, would I have kissed you" she. Says and I smile. I just got my hope back.

"So....."

"So......." she says back.

"What does this mean" I say.

"I don't know, your the first girl I've ever seen as more than a friend so how about we just take this slow" she says and I agree.

(Next day)<Brittany's Pov>

"Santana, what's the big deal. I thought you guys were friends" I say to a pissed off Santana. Every since we woke up and got the call that Everyone plus her old friends were at her house.

"she was my best friend, then she did me wrong" she says as we drove over to her house. She scoffs as she see two people sitting on her door step.

There both beautiful. One is a blonde that's wearing all black. She's wearing black combat boots with black jeans and a black vintage t shirt with a leather jacket. the only color on her is her red lipstick. Then there's a brunette next to her with a vintage shirt and Jean jacket with color jeans and combat boots.