This Was A Mistake

(Brittany's Pov)

The closer the time it is for me to go see Santana, the more I question going. Me and Santana have became friends and we were both misjudging others. Santana is a rebel and a badass , but she's also very intelligent and have a heart unlike what I heard of her before I met her. She misjudged me also, by thinking that I won't stand my ground. I am shy and do like to keep to myself when It's something not involving glee, but just because I dress like this and not like the jocks don't mean I won't kick your ass if you deserve it. What I don't understand is why of all people Santana can hang out with, its me. She has girls and guys falling at her feet left and right, but she would rather be hanging out with me.

"Honey, you have a visitor" My dad says.

I keep reading but hear them come in.

"You can leave because I told you to come over two hours ago and you decided to do you so leave" I say looking up to a smirking Santana.

"Santana" I say trying to hide the shock in my voice but it was already to late. She was smirking the whole time.

"Hey beautiful" she says and I instantly blush.

Just talk normal

"What a-are you d-doing here" I say and mentally slap myself. I watch as Santana smirks and then walks over to sit next to me on the bed. I get up and start picking out a hoodie and my glasses.

"Why do you wear clothes that are too big for you" she says with seriousness.

"Because I don't feel comfortable in my own skin. I rather hide my body and let them believe, something I'm not. Then they judge the real me" I say quietly. I look up and see her watching me through the mirror.

"Your beautiful and if people can't see that, then its their loss"she says while walking towards me. She's so close to me that I move and slide my glasses and hoodie on.

"Well, we're going to see your books right"i say.

"Yes, follow me darling" she says and I roll my eyes.

On my way there, I can't help to want to put an guard up. Girls like her, don't do relationships. They do hump and dump and I'm not going to be one of them.

"We're here" she says.

She gives me a tour of the house and I have to say, it's truly amazing. We get to her room and it's so dark. She has Bob Marley everywhere. She has Xbox where I can hopefully kick her ass in COD. she has a bathroom, walk in closet, flat screen and dressers. Finally, a bookshelf wall that's full of books. All of them I read and the others I can't wait to read.

"It's amazing" I whisper.

"Yeah, it took me 2 years to fill the whole wall up" she says and I'm truly impressed. This ain't no regular house wall and for her to read all of these in two years is truly impressive.

I stay for a good two hours just looking at books, while Santana did homework or was reading.

"I think I should go. It's getting late and I have something with the gang to do tomorrow" I say and I see her debate on if I'm lying or not but eventually agrees. For a second I look into her chocolate eyes to see sadness.

"Hey, I was wondering if you and Emily wanted to come with us to a club we go to every now and then, Puck can get you guys I.Ds" I say leaving out that it's a gay and straight bar.

"We already got that covered and sure, we would love to come" she says and I say goodbye one more time and leave.

(Saturday night)
.
.
/Santana's Pov/