Sleep Over Pt 2

(Brittany's Pov)

You know that feeling you get the wind knock out of you and you feel like you can't breath. Well yeah, I'm having that feeling. My relaxing mode is over and now I'm in shy mode. I look up to see a busy Santana cleaning up the kitchen and I know Santana would never hurt me but us being naked together in reachable space, sounds like a bad idea.

"Hey, you ready" she says looking down at me and I shake my head no.

"S-Santana I rather s-stay sticky" I stutter and she just smirks.

"I'm serious Santana, I don't want to get in the shower naked with you" I say quietly and look away.

She gets in front of me and crouch down so I have to look at her.

"Britt, is that what you thought" she says but I keep my eyes up at all cost.

"Please look at me" she says quietly and I the begging is what made me turn my head. I always see how demanding with everyone she can be, when she's trying to get her point across. Then again, I'm not everyone, am I? I look at her and see Santana looking in my eyes searching for something. I want to look away but I'm so sucked in that I can't.

"I would never force you against your will in the shower with me naked. I planned on using the screen door thing for your foot as a footrest wrapped in trash bags and duck tape. You wrap your arm and your hand and then we both do get in but that's just to make sure you don't fall. However, your not going to be naked, you'll be wearing undergarments. It'll be like, we're at the beach or an amusement park or pool" she says pleading with her eyes to just trust her.

"Okay" I say and I swear my mind was on autopilot, it had to be. why the hell would o say yes to that. Im going to be half naked in front of Santana fucking Lopez and we're just washing up.

I stand up and let her take me to my room, bridal style and she places me against the dresser.

"Can you help me" I say quietly.

(Santana's Pov)

I'm a little upset that brittany would ever think I would hurt her. No, that I would take advantage of her like this. Im trying to be kind and patient, but Patience ran out the door back at the hospital.

My eyes nearly pop out of my head when she ask me to help her get undress. I would love to fucking get you undress.

"No problem" I say and help her pull off her shirt. As soon as it's over her head, I take a peek at her body and damn, she puts my body to shame. She has nice round breasts with at least an 8 pack nice and defined and I want to lick them.

"Um...i a-also n-need my p-pants" she whispers. I get down on my knees and I'm face first with her crotch. I look up to a heavy but minimal breathing brittany and frown at that.

"You okay brittany" I ask curious and she just nods her head.

I look back down at her belt and this damn thing is like a combination and I'm trying hard to open it but I can't and I sigh. Brittany immediately starts moving around and I smirk. I lean in closer and start breathing harder while talking.

"Britt I can't get this damn belt, how do you do this" I say to her and start breathing as if I'm out of breath

"You ummm...you....mmm....you should get dress, I mean undress. I'll f-figure this out" she says and I smirk. I get up and once I'm at eye level with her, I began to strip away my clothes while she slides her jeans off. Her body looks like something from a Victoria secret model runway show. I see her openly staring at me and I think she's eye raping me.

(Brittany's Pov)

She bends down at my crotch area and have a fight with my belt and I smile until she sighs and I feel her breath hit my core.