Wheres My Brittany

(Santana's Pov)

It's been a week since I told Brittany how I feel about her and no one has heard from her for a while. I don't understand, I thought we were going strong. I mean, I don't actually know what her feelings are towards me, but she doesn't mind the flirting and we do hang outside of school. So I figure at the least, she tolerates it. I haven't been able to pay attention in school lately because of her absence. She's in all my classes, so I can't avoid the fact that something's wrong.

"Miss Lopez, are you paying attention" the teacher ask.

"Yes" I say annoyed. Of course I'm not fucking paying attention.

How can I, when my Brittany's missing you asshole.

"No, because if you were, you would've answered the question Ms. Lopez" she says and Smirks, while I growl.

"Fuck you" I say and she looked shocked.

"Would you like to go to the principle office" She says and honestly I do.

"No, fuck this class. I have better things to do" I say and walk out.

I go down to the main office and see that there's only one lady in there. I have an idea to how to get her out. I start breathing quickly and acting like I'm panting and run into the office.

"Hi, um excuse me"i say as sweet as possible can with still breathing.

"Oh, yes dear" she says and smiles looking concerned.

"There's a problem in the library with two boys fighting again and my teacher told me to get help.So please hurry"I say acting as if I was scared and panicked.

She jumps out of her chair and rushed immediately out the door. I hop over the desk and search in Brittany Pierce. It says she no longer goes to this school. She has had an Accident and is staying at the **** hospital.

(45 minutes later)

"Baby girl, just let me explain" a guy says banging on the glass.

"Go the hell away" Brittany says with power.

"I'm sorry, I never meant for any of this to happen" he said and wait for a reply but doesn't get one.

"I love you and I'll be back tonight" he says after banging on the door. He glares at me until I glare even harder then he looks kind of like a lost puppy. I slam him against the door and stare him down.

"If I hear that you had anything to do with her being in here, I will kill you" i say.

"I'm her...."

"I don't give a fuck who you are. She doesn't want to talk to you and I don't really care why, but if you ever hurt her. So help me god, I will literally shove my foot so far up your ass" I say and and let go of him and walk into the room, leaving him looking frightened.

"God, what don't you understand Nathan. Leave me the fu.." she stops mid sentence. shocked to see me and I'm heartbroken as to what I see in front of me.

"Santana"she whispers and looked confused as to why I'm here.

"Hey gorgeous" I can barley whisper. I look her up and down. She has a broken leg, bruised arms and a cast on her hand.

"Santana don't cry please"she says as if I'm the one whose hurting. I didn't even realize I was crying until she said something.

"Why are you in here. Did that asshole out their do this to you" I say gritting my teeth.

"that's my brother Nathan, but he's part of the reason I'm in here" she mumbles the last part but I heard clear as day.

"How come you didn't call anyone to tell us where you were" I say confused.

"Because I didn't want anybody knowing, especially you" she says looking down.

"You know how much you mean to me and you choose to still keep this a secret, why" I say.

"That's exactly why I didn't tell you. I didn't want you to worry. I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I thought it would be best if I just kept to myself" She says. I stay quiet for a second and decide to finally ask her.

"Where you avoiding me, this week before the accident occurred" I say and see her gulp visible.

"Don't lie to me brittany. Im a big girl, I can handle the truth" I say and I hear her sigh.

"Yeah, I was avoiding you" she says and I understand. I get up to leave but am stop when I hear her whisper stay.

"Why should I stay where I'm not wanted" I say coldly and see her flinch.

"Santana Im straight, but I still want you as a friend. I misjudged you from the door and told myself to steer clear from you but I just couldn't. I realized that I like you for your good and bad and that I want to be friends with you. You make me want to be who I truly am, even though I can't" She says looking down and I frown.

"Why can't you" I say confused.

"Because if I go back to the old me, then I'm basically pulling the trigger that's aimed at my head" she says and I'm so confused on why she's saying that.

"Brittany, what are you talking about" I say.

"I can't tell you" She says.

"Why can't you tell me" I say softly.

"Because who ever knows my reasons for the way I am, they're involved in it and I can't let..."

"I just can't tell you" she says.

"What if I want to be involved in this" I say confused.

"I won't let you" she says and I get pissed off.

"Why can't you let me make my own choices" I say pissed off.

"Because Santana I actually care about you and I don't know what I would do if anything would happen to you and it was all because of me" she says and I see her eyes watering up.

"Hey, we're not done talking about this, but I'm not gonna push you to tell me anything your not ready to tell me" I say as I sit her chair. We spend the rest of the day laughing and talking and watching tv. I fall asleep around 4:30pm because I've been here since 7:45am and I'm exhausted, but plan on staying tonight. Brittany made it clear that she's straight, but I'm not giving up that quickly. I want brittany Pierce and I'm gonna make her mines.

(Couple hours later)

"Hey, I came as soon as I could" I hear someone says and squint to see Quinn here.

"Brittany, I didn't tell anyone that you were here. I don't know how she found out" Quinn says quietly.

They lied to me, they said that no one knew where brittany was and brittany said that she didn't tell anyone.

"Brittany what's wrong" Quinn says.

"It's happening again" she says.

What's happening again.

"You knew this problem wouldn't go away Brittany. Is that why your in here" Quinn says.

"I didn't know this would happen so quickly. I thought I bought myself some time. Two maybe three years tops, not seven months Quinn. I don't know if I can get away like last time" she says in defeat.

"Is 'it' the reason your back in the hospital again" Quinn says.

"No, it was Nathan's fault. I got in a car accident with him, but you know why he couldn't get treated himself. He came to tell me, that time is running out"