Be YOU

(Santana's Pov)

"Leave ruby theirs no room for hoes in the house" I say playing around and see her laugh.

"Whats wrong Britt, you got something stuck in your conscious, like your beloved mommy" she says and I instantly try to get up but brittany stops me and gets up calmly and smiles. she walks up to Ruby and slaps the shit out of her.

"I don't know who you are but talk to me like that again and I'll kill you, okay pumpkin" she says and smiles and I just laugh at her gesture as she leaves.

"Well, she's not nice" she says in her Australian accent.

"Well you did start it, stupid" I say punching her in the arm before she smiles.

"I miss you gorgeous, how's Mumsy doing" she says smiling that smile and I laugh.

"She's doing good, same old same old. Im pissed at you, I heard you came bye when I was down Florida with dani" I say and she scoffs.

"I hate her" she says as Ruby comes in.

"Ruby" she says and runs and jump on her.

"Hey beautiful, you seen me like a month ago" she says and Emily looks like she's about to cry.

"I know but we miss you and you need to come back home" she says sternly and we all laugh.

"You know I would if I could but I have school back in Australia and a girlfriend back at home, I only came for support to brittany because I heard she was a little or maybe a lot not herself by Quinn" she says in a thick strong accent and we laugh.

"No, Leave the girl and come back home, simple as that" Emily says frowning and getting off of ruby.

"I would if I could beautiful but it's not that simple" she says in guilt and Emily scoffs and walk off.

"Don't worry about her Ruby, you know she always had a school girl crush on you when you were here in the U.S" I say and she goes wide eye.

"Really" she says and I go wide eye.

"She didn't tell you did she" i say caught and regretful.

"No but she's going to kill you when I tell her" she says in her evil voice.

"What do you want ugly" I say playing and she pouts as Kurt comes up.

"Elf am I ugly" she says and he smiles.

"Honey if your ugly Im not gay" he says and we all laugh.

"See, Im not ugly" she says and I scoff.

"Stop talking and go apologize to my girlfriend.

(Brittany's Pov)

"Got a second blondie" I hear and see its ruby.

"What" I say pissed at her

"I want to apologize for being such an ass, I should of kept my yap shut" she says angry at herself.

"Why do you care"i ask bluntly.

"I lost my mum in a ski accident at a young age and it Messed me up. Ms. Lopez was my teacher and straightened me out as I got older. I'm sorry that the joke was rude and out of say, if someone said some shit like that I probably kill them" she says and I nod in agreement.

"Your forgiven" I say and walk out. I hear her break down as soon I left the room.

"Hey. Can I ask you a question, why is Ruby so......"

"Carefree hahahah" she says and I nod.

"Because once upon a time she wasn't allowed to be herself and with that she had a hard time with being happy. my mother showed her she can be whatever she wants to be" she says and I see Ruby smiling and laughing with the gang.

"What wrong with her" i says using air quotes.

"Nothing at all, she's herself"