Theirs Good In Every Bad

(Santana's Pov)

Once the cop says those words. I watch as brittany frowns and looks confused.

"Thank you" she says and walks into the house.

I follow her into the house and look at her starting to fix something to eat.

"Britt are you okay" I ask and see a tear drop out of her eye.

"Never better. I have the most amazing night of my life with my friends and girlfriend, hearing they say their always here for me. Then I come home to find out my mothers dead" she says breaking down. I walk over to her and she tries to back up but I grab her and she shakes her head no.

"I'm fine" she keeps repeating but I just grab onto her and hold her tight. She grips onto me tightly and cry her eyes out. I pick her up bridal style and carry her upstairs to her room.

"Britt, you should wash up" I say seriously. Lord knows we don't know when the last time we had time to shower.

"That won't bring my mom back" she says looking lost.

"It won't, but it helps you relax and then I can give you a massage" I say smiling but she just says okay emotionless and starts stripping. I enter the bathroom and put on the water and bubbles, it immediately sprays out as a shower and. I get the floor soaking wet. while she's getting naked, I try to clean up the bathroom a little and made sure to make the water lukewarm. I try to run to get to the tub from over filling and bust my ass.

"Ow, fuck" I say as I rub my legs and stomach. the tub overflows and I end up soaked. I end up having to get more towels to dry the floor. I get up and see Im soaking wet. i start to shiver but Brittany's bathroom is heated I guess theirs pros of living in a rich big house, neighborhood. I try to pick up the towel and slip again and land on my stomach again. I just sigh out of anger this time. this is why I don't do nice, all it gets you is hurt. I hear giggling and see a brittany laughing and I smile. however just as quick as she laughed it returned to a frown. I had to strain my eyes to keep eye contact, instead of looking at her naked body. I eventually look away as she smirks at my struggles.

"Your bath is done" I say while she tries to help me up but we both fall with her landing on me.

"You got me wet....."

"Wanky"

"Good thing I'm naked" she says and that's when I remember she's naked and I start to wiggle from underneath her and get on my feet.

"Want to get in with me" she says looking blank.

"I'm going to go uhh, make us dinner" I say and she starts to get up so I look the other way.

"We already ate, remember" she says and walks towards me, while I back up.

"We're already soak, you might as well just come" she says but my mind is far in the gutter and with brittany she says whatever, whenever. Meaning, she says certain things to pick up my attention and she definitely haves my attention.

"I.i..a..actually have h.h.homework, so I think that I just go pick it up real quick" I say but she beats me to the door and shut it. She spun me around and I looked up.

"Look at me" she says but I keep my eyes at the ceiling.

"Look me in the eyes, please" she whispers and I slowly listen to her and see her looking, searching for answers.

"Do you love me" she says squinting.

"Always" I say not a second later.

"Do you trust me" she asks looking down.

"Britt....your emotionally unstable and I don't want you to regret anything. You tend to be handsy, when you want a distraction" I say and she looks up at me.

"Do you trust me" she asks again. This time when she looks at me, she looks over my whole face, as if to see if I'm going to lie or show any indications of doubt.

"With my life" I say and see her sigh a little in relief.

"Prove it" she says and walks towards the bathroom. Pros and cons of actually doing what she says. We could enjoy our time and she could love it, She becomes handsy and we have sex. She admits how she truly feel about all of this, she becomes handsy and we have sex. She could break out of this funk and I can get my old Britt back or she becomes handsy and we have sex. I wait a good ten minutes of bargaining and negotiate what could happen and then I stripped down and walked in the bathroom.

I covered my chest and core, seeing this is the first person who will ever see me. I mean, yeah I've done stuff with people, but I would just let people say that we had sex. My own sister doesn't even know that I'm a virgin and it's kinda frustrating how she thinks I'm a slut but it's whatever. I guess because of my rep, I would've rather let people think I was a baddass who gets some then in reality, a broken girl who gets off on the rumors about her having sex with the whole school. I could've had plenty of chances to lose it, but I held onto it because I knew their was someone special who deserved it. I sound like a damn cheese ball.

I walk into the bathroom and see brittany in the tub siting their looking lost and then she sees me and smiles.

"Come here" she says and I'm hesitant at first but I look into her eyes and see this is a test in her own way. I walk over to her and stand at the edge of the tub. I look at her and I can see the lust in her eyes. Me and Britt have been together for about three and the half weeks now but i want to continue to wait.i almost gave myself to blake, when come to find out she was banging my sister. I won't and I refuse to make the same mistake. I did get forced into sex a few times(blake and other ex girlfriends), but never came so in my eyes, Im still a virgin.

"San, you okay" she asks frowning and I feel a tear slide down my cheek.

"Yeah, I just hate seeing you like this Britt. I mean let's be honest, I may be the bad ass one but your the rock in this relationship and to see you down, brings me down" I say.

"I know and I'm sorry we've been going through a rough patch with my mothers death and your ex friends to ex girlfriend to your aunt and it's just been a lot. I don't like seeing you cry Santana but I also don't like seeing you hold it in. I mean I know I may be a hypocrite lately but honestly, when's the last time before yesterday that you cried" she says.

"I don't remember" I say and she says exactly. Someone once told me that crying doesn't make you weak, it just means you been strong for too long" she says.

"When did you become such a genius" I say smiling.

"When my hot ass girlfriends is a bad ass but have straight A's, I got to show her off to show her whose in charge" she says smiling with a wink.

"Now do you trust me" she says and I nod while biting my lip.