Truth Comes Always

(Santana's Pov)

"Change of plans" she says and I feel like her prey under her gaze on me. I fall back on the bed and she straddles me.

"It's going to lead to sex" I croak out and feel her rub up and down my stomach.

"That's what I was pegging at..." she says biting her lip while looking at me as if I'm her next meal and even though it's really hot, Im not trying to have sex tonight.

"Britt...."

"Unless you have a reason as to why see shouldn't" she says completely stopping and waiting for an answer. I see her smirking a little and then she starts to rub up and down my stomach again.

I start to lift up when she pushes me back down. I watch her cautiously as she gets up to get some things around the room. When she leaves the room real quick,I sneak and get some panties and bra on. I put on some jeans and a t-shirt and hoodie to keep her from undressing me and I sneak out of her window. I go over to my house to get some clothes and things for tomorrow and check on everybody. I see my mom and her husband are getting busy. I seem aunt and some random chick are getting busy. And I see blake and emily getting busy. I scream into each of their room saying this isn't a whore house and got the bird or the boot.

I go back to Brittany's house to find her watching Tv and clothed, thank god.

"Hey" I say.

"Hey" she says non chalant looking at tv. I sigh in relief that she's off the sex topic. I look at her through the mirror standing on the dresser and see her into whatever's on tv.

"I went to go pick up some clothes for tonight and tomorrow because your clothes are a tiny bit big Britt" I say laughing while trying to open her dresser but it wont budge. Im stuck on it for about 4 minutes until I feel her front pressed against my back and i instantly look up to see her looking down and I feel her placing her hands next to mine and helping me pull the dresser out. She has her head down but her eyes immediately meet mine through the mirror and I look away because of intense the stare is.

"I umm also went over their to check on everybody and I was surprise to see that everyone was doing it" i say and see her smirk a little.

"My mom and her husband, Blake and Emily and my aunt and some slut"i say as she move her hands starting from my thighs traveling up.

"Don't you think we should do it" she says as her hand slides under my shirt and she drags her lips up and down my neck slowly.

" Britt, i think we should wait" I say and push  away from her and get in the middle of her bed. I see her look down and frown and then smile evilly. however my phone rings before I could ask her what she was up to.

"Hello"i say to an unknown number.

"Hey baby" she says and I scoff.

"Don't call me baby, I'm no longer yours" I say in the phone as brittany climbs into the bed and straddles me. Im laying down so she's laying down on me.

"Well, you can always become mine again. The door is always open for you love" she says but I'm distracted by Brittany kissing me up and down my neck.

"Hello" she says and I snap back to reality. I push brittany with my free hand away while I talk to blake.

"What, Im still here and no thanks. I already have a girlfriend that I proudly love" I say looking at brittany but instantly regret it when she attacks me and pins my hands down to the bed.

"Britt, I was talking to blake" I say but can hear Blake say hello through the call. brittany grabs my hands and hold them down with one hand and put the phone on speaker. Then hold both arms with both of her hands down again.

"Santana" she says annoyed.

"What" I growl as brittany starts to pepper light kisses up and down my neck.

"I said your dating that blonde from the bar, aren't you" she says and I smirk.

"Mhmm" I say instead because brittany is sucking on my neck.

"Is she a better girlfriend then me" she says and I laugh.

"Is that a rhetorical question" I moan by accident and see brittany smiling that dumb smile at me.

"Did you just moan" she asks but I don't answer.

"You never moaned when i....." i break through Brittany's hold and press end call.

"What was she about to say Santana" she says looking at me curiously and I don't want to tell her because she's just going to look at me differently.

"Whaaaaat, she was just going to say you never moan when we had sex. Yeah, when we had sex" I say looking at her biting my lip and she shakes her head and laugh.

"Whats so funny"i say curiously.

"Your lying" she says and. I frown.

"What makes you think that" I say laughing lightly.

"Because when you get nervous you tend to bite your lip and you just did it after you told me that lie" she says and starts to get up. I climb on top of her and force her back down on the bed. Im the one whose doing the pinning this time.

"Brittany, why does it even bother you. I was with her back then and Im with you now" I say.

"You being with her doesn't bother me san. What she just said did, though" she says looking down and I frown.

"What did she say" I ask knowing the answer to my own question.

"She was saying you never moaned when she...." she says and I play with her.

"When she what" I say and she looks t me like saying really.

"Don't play dumb Santana. what was she talking about. Why were you with her if she couldn't make you moan. When you reach a certain arousal towards a person which is the liking stage, every little touch you give them, makes them moan or stiff or jittery etc and she was about to say you never did any of those, why" she says and I hate that she's smarter than me.

"Do you trust me"i says and I watch her look at me.

"What are you getting at" she ask.

"Well, do you" i ask looking at her.

"With all my heart" she says and I smile. I start to lean in and kiss her slowly and passionately, which slowly turns into a heated make out. I start to slide my hand under her shirt when she stops me.

"Santana......"

"Weren't you just the one who wanted this" I say and see her upset. I start to get up and walk off when she calls after me.

"Yes, but your trying to change the subject. what was she talking about SANTANA. WHAT DID SHE REALLY ....."

"SHE RAPED ME OKAY" I finally say and see Brittany emotions change in a flash of an eye.

"she raped me"