Funeral Pt. 1

(Brittany's Pov)

(2 weeks later)

Today is the day where I get to say my goodbye and put on my fakest smile of my life. I wake up to the sound of Santana's mom knocking on the door, but I was never really sleeping. i look over to see a still sleeping Santana and smile. It's been too hard for me to go back home ever since and I've been staying here. Besides, Santana won't leave my side with Dylan being out of jail and I seen him a few times around my house. they say that you never know how good something is until it's gone and I absolutely 100% believe them. Im not one to be negative or be mean but when people don't take advantage and appreciate what they have, it pisses me off and I know Santana feels the same way about her dad. Me and Santana are suppose to go to therapy this morning, so we will feel better before the funeral.

"Hey, what you thinking about " I hear and turn to see Santana turned my way and smiling at me.

"What are you so happy about" I say and smile.

"I got a beautiful girlfriend who treats me right and lives life with me everyday as if it's my last" she says and I smile. Her body is almost in perfect condition, she just have a concussion still but besides that, she's still my crazy San.

"We got to get up and get dress, we have therapy" I say and I never seen her smile drop so quickly.

"Yeah....about that, Im not going" she says and turns over.

"San, you said you would" i whine and hear her say La la la la......while covering her ears. I flip over and pretend to start crying by thinking of sad things like if we were to ever break up in order to do it.

"Britt..... I never meant to make you...." she's gets cut off by me flipping her over so that Im on top of her pinning both her wrists down and my legs are between hers.

"I thought you were really crying" she says pouting and I lean in and bite her lip hard.

"Ow brittany"she says angrily and I laugh.

"Poutings my thing San" I say and see her laugh.

"Can I at least get a kiss on my boo boo" she says and I kiss her head.

"What the hell Britt" she says pouting and I bite her again.

"Ow brittany"she says and is about to pucker out that lip again until I make a biting motion. Lately all she's been doing is pouting and that's my thing. so when she pouts I bite her.

"I mean my lip not my head" she says sighing in defeat and I laugh.

I lean in and kiss her lip slowly and longer a little longer than necessary. I lift up but she leans upward to catch my lips and I quickly obey. What started out as a kiss on a boo boo, turned real fast. She licked my lip for entrance and I happily gave it to her. i start to slowly let go of her wrists and put one hand around the back of her neck and the other on her waist to guide her. one minute I'm on top and taking control and the next, she flips us and lift up so that she's straddling me. I watch as she sits up to take off her shirt and I go wide eye.

"Santana, your mom is right downstairs" I say and she laughs. She leans in and bites my ear, making me bite my lip to suppress a moan.

"So what, all we're doing is making out"  she whispers seductively in my ear and the way she says it makes me second guess of that's really all we're doing. She starts kissing my neck and I forget for a second that we have to get dress for therapy. I try to move but she has a tight grip on me with her legs and my arms are pinned by my wrist.

"Santana, we should wait" I say hesitantly.

"You sure" she says as she kisses down my neck and drags her hand under my shirt.

"I'm...Im sure" I barley get out and flip us while she's off guard and get up to get ready.

"Come on San" I say as I pull her out of bed and into the shower to get ready. I start to strip while she's already in the shower and barley but do, get washed up and dressed. lately ever since we got back, all she's been wanting to do is have sex and Im honored but I don't want to rush her into anything she's not ready for.

(45 minutes later)

"Brittany Pierce, she's ready for you" the receptionist says and we walk into the office.

It's a cute little therapist office that shows her rewards and certificates and etc.

"Hi, take a seat" she says to us and its two individual seats. i sit down in the one on the left, while Santana chooses my lap instead of the right seat but I let her.

"Now, My name is Holly holiday and Im here to help you two with your losses. Im 35 and a therapist with no kids and a sweet tooth for hot stuffs like you two. Now that you know my name and age and something about me, it's both your turn" she says and I feel Santana tug on my shirt.

"I'm Brittany Pierce and Im 19 and I'm a happy person who needs help with where all my happiness is going" I say and see Santana look at me worried.

"Nice to meet you brittany" she says and then turns to Santana.

"I'm Santana Lopez, 18 and I don't what to be here" she says and I sigh at her.

"Why don't you want to be here Santana" she asks and Santana laughs and shakes her head.

"I should've never came"she says getting up.

"Why" she says pushing Santana's button.

"BECAUSE THIS ISNT GOING TO BRING HIM BACK"