Playing With The Devil Itself

(Santana's Pov)

"Santana, aunties calling your phone" Emily says. I dread the words that she just said. I let it ring and ring and everyone just stares at me like I just committed a crime. It rings again and then I decided to play with the devil itself. I pick it up and just hearing her voice makes me want to slam her face into the wall.

"Hey auntie, I miss you so much as I was wondering if you would ever call again. I know that Emy is your favorite, but what about me. Don't I live somewhere deep in your heart" I say sarcastically.

"Put me on speaker bitch" she says and I do what she says. Not because she says so but so brittany and Emily can hear what she's saying.

"Your on speaker auntie, just remember that I love you and Brittany wish you could be with us right now, but Em kind of ruined those plans for you huh" I say smirking.

"Haha Santana, Santana, Santana. You won't be saying that, when I have my head buried between that cutie of yours legs" she says laughing.

"Oh but I would because I know for sure that your ass, could never have my girl. First your in your mid twenties acting like your our age. Second Brittany doesn't like crazy people, sorry. But I'll do you a favor. I'll send you a post card of our wedding and some flowers and I'll even give you a pic of me proposing" I say smirking.

"Cut the crap Santana"she says. My aunt and Emily are both alike in a lot of ways, but one thing that I learned best from my aunt is being a bitch. She likes to play with her prey before killing it and that's what's I'm doing right now. I wants to tease and play with her before she can get to the threatening part.

"What are you talking about, I just want you to come to our wedding and I'll even let you be a brides maid. Oh, auntie you can't come because Brittany says she feels uncomfortable around you. That your a dirty hag trying to get with her and she doesn't want that stretched out kitty of yours. She wants my..." I say holding he phone out to her.

"Lord Tubbington" she says seductively.

"You know what, I tried to be fucking nice but you always push me their you little bitch,I'm going to enjoy killing you"

"Gee golly, can't wait" I say.

"And Emily, I though you had changed for the better and I wouldn't have had to kill you because you were always my favorite...." she says.

No shocker there

"but I still see the heart does more of your thinking. And last but not least Brittany. I tried bribing, seducing and even begging but if all else fails I'll just force you into a little fun" she says and I get chills.

"Yeah, over my dead body" I say and she laughs.

"See that's the thing, I'm gonna kill you and then I'll be and to do just that" she says.

"Why are you so obsessed with me" Brittany says.

"Awe sweetheart, don't take this personal. It's just your the first that I've actually felt something for in a long time and I'm gonna make sure that this feeling is here to stay. Santana has always been a problem child so I'll happily kill her for you and Emily too.

"You know what, bite me you bitch and my dad will happily kill you" Brittany says that I'm starting to get turned on.

"Omg I'm soo scared" she says laughing.

"Don't worry love, Im not gonna ruin Santana just yet. I'm gonna locate you and then I'm gonna be like a snake, Im gonna slowly make my move and wait till you least expect it and them Im gonna attack and your going to have the best sex of your life" she says and everyone goes silent while I am boiling to a temper.

"Santana baby doll, you still their" she says sweetly.

"Mmhmmm" I say.

"See expect to get burn, when playing with the devil.Don't mess with me if you can't take the heat, sweetheart. I got to go though, so I say to enjoy your days while you can" she says harshly and then hang up.

I immediately take my phone and throw it at the wall right next to Mike  and walk away pissed off. I go upstairs to my room and start trying to find things to destroy. I take my lamp on my dresser and throw it and the glass vase shatters all over the floor.

"Santana stop" Brittany says running over to me and her face goes from angry to sympathy when she sees the mess I made with all the glass I could get my hands on.

"What am I suppose to do Brittany huh, She always takes what is mine or what I want. How was I suppose to know that the one girl that I actually like is being stalked by mi loca Tia" I say pissed. I sit down on he bed and Brittany crouches down to become face to face with me.

"Hey" she says grabbing my face. I ignore her and look back down but she grabs my face harder and I close my eyes.

"Open your eyes Santana" she whispers in my ear and all I see is cloudiness when I open my watery eyes.

"She may want me, but I want you and she will never win me over like you have" she says while climbing my lap.

"Brittany you don.... " I'm cut off by her lips against mine and I totally give in. what started out softly, turned into a hot make out session. I need more. I want more. I slide my hand up under her shirt and I hear her moan which makes me continue. I want to touch and kiss every part of her body. I start to unsnap her bra when the door opens.

"Hey love birds, I just wanted to...oh" Emily says and then starts watching.

"Get out" I yell while she just smirks.

"Wow this is hot and a shocker"

"Wanky"

"Santana. Why is this a shock to you Emily" Brittany says.

"I've never seen anyone tame Santana, let alone have Santana all over them. Usually it's vise versa" Emily says impressed.

"Be my girlfriend" I say and she smiles and bit her lip. I'm waiting for her respond that seemed like forever and I just want her o be mine and only mine. My crazy aunt is going to try to take her and kill me, so I say an even better reason to ask. Besides, we've been here for almost a month and it's time, I just know it.

"Okay" she says jumping up and down on me. I'll take that as she's happy too.

"Okay, you don't want to go on a date or anything" I asked curious. I watch her as she think about it and then shakes her head.

"Nah, I don't really like that stuff. Besides, as long as I have you then I'll be just fine." she says and I laugh.

"Are you still a virgin" I ask curiously.

"Yes, but that could change tomorrow, now could it" she says winking and leaving.

Brittany Pierce is going to be the death of me.