𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑎𝑛(3)

To say Hwayoung was on edge was an understatement. The car ride to the studio was longer than usual, seeing that they took a different route than normal. Everyone was silent.

Hwayoung stared at the picture that was sent to her earlier. Her and Youngmi standing in the living room, getting ready to leave. Chills ran down her back once again. Youngmi looked back at the younger, worried about what she was thinking. She also was on edge but had to keep cool and composed to keep Hwayoung the same.

After what felt like an hour they arrived at the place where Hwayoung would be taking the pictures. Not even a step out of the van and they were bombarded with the studios staff rushing Hwayoung to the place she was needed. She didn't have time to breathe.

Hwayoung followed in suit barely listening to a person in front of her who was throwing out directions here and there. Hwayoung had calmed down a little, with the mindset of "if there's a lot of people, there's less of a chance of me getting hurt". They sat the girl down in a chair and started working on her hair and makeup. The photoshoot is a for some famous fashion brand getting ready to release their spring collection and Hwayoung was asked to model some clothes.

The first set of photos are inspired by the sun. They layered soft golden and yellow tones of eyeshadow onto her eyes and faint shimmering blush. They styled her hair in a messy but simple bun. As they were finishing up they handed her some accessories and directed her to the changing room. She was alone while changing. They gave her a soft colored yellow dress with brown strapped up sandals. As she was changing the faint feeling of being watched came back. The room she was in was small, there was a bench against the wall, a mirror, and a door leading the a small bathroom. Surely nobody could be watching her now. Still, she finished getting ready and headed out to the area where they would be taking the photos.

Everything was going well. The pictures were running smoothly. The staff were really nice. Hwayoung felt good. The shoot came to an end and she was told to go change back. She quickly followed the instructions and made her way back to the room she was in originally.
Youngmi walked with the girl complementing her on how good she looked.

"You did well Yoonie!" Youngmi exclaimed. Hwayoung blushed looking away.

"It was like every other shoot,"

"But you still did good, I have to go speak to the photographers about when these photos are set to be released, when you're done meet me at the front okay, text if you need anything," Youngmi sighed. She didn't really want to leave her but she did have a job to do unfortunately. Hwayoung simply nodded sensing her manager's uneasiness.

"I'll be okay, go" She laughed. Youngmi nodded and turned to walk the opposite way.

Hwayoung entered the room, setting her bag full of her original clothes on the bench and her phone right next to it. Hwayoung to change back into her regular clothes. She had everything but her shirt on when she heard a noise. She looked around the room and took a deep breath. She thought to herself that it was just her mind panting tricks on her. She finished putting her shirt and turned to grab her stuff. She stopped in her steps noticing that her phone was next to her bag. Her eyes searched the room wondering where it could be. She swears she put it on the bench. Hwayoung bent down to check under it and it was still nowhere to be seen. As Hwayoung started to panic she was about to get up when she heard the bathroom door open. Her eyes fell upon a pair of black shoes. Her breath quickened as she looked up. She met the eyes of a man around her age, smiling down at her.

"W-Who are you?" She whispered. Hwayoung was still on the ground, frozen out of fear. The man reached down and grabbed her arm causing Hwayoung to yelp.

"Shh. Lee Hwayoung, I'm your biggest fan. I've been watching you ever since you've debuted. You're in a group with a bunch guys, performing to make others happy when you should only be performing for me. you should be mine Hwayoung," He sadisticly smiled.

Hwayoung shook in fear. She tried to get out of his grip but it just kept getting tighter the more she struggled.

"Let go of me!" She yelled. Hoping someone outside in the hall could hear her.

"Don't you remember me Hwayoung? I was at you're very first performance. You smiled at me! Don't you remember? That's when I knew, that you wanted me too,"

"I don't know you! Please let go you're hurting me!" Hwayoung spoke. Hwayoung began to cry as she continued to chant "let go". The man just shook his head a softly chuckled.

"Oh don't play dumb. I know you remember me. But it's okay you don't have to acknowledge it now, we're going to go now. To a place where you can perform for me and only me. If you dare make a sound when we step out into that hallway I will not hesitate to hurt you, got it?"

Hwayoung slowly nodded but thought of her choices. She could go along with him, and hope someone will notice she's missing or she could tell and scream the minute they left the room. Hwayoung-chose the latter.

The grip on her arm loosened a little and they made their way to the door. There was an exit down one side of the hall, and the place where she got her photos taken down the other. Hwayoung took a deep breath and started running the opposite way.

Screaming, "HELP! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!" She continued to run but it wasn't fast enough. The man sighed and ran after her, when she was in reach he yanked her hair and pulled her back causing her to fall on the ground.

"I told you not to scream."

"I'm so-rry, p-please let me go," she sobbed. The man dragged her to the exit, he was almost there when he was stopped.

"Stop right there and let go of the girl!" A voice called out. The man slowly turned and was met face to face with a whole bunch of police officers.

There in the corner was Youngmi. She had called Hwayoung earlier to ask her where she was, seeing as it had been over fifteen minutes since she entered the room. Youngmi decided to go to the room but came to a stop when she heard a mans voice in there.

"-your biggest fan," was all she heard and she knew that Hwayoung was in danger. So she ran as quietly and quickly as she could and called the police.

"Let go of the girl sir," The head officer called out.

The man chuckled and reached into his pocket, pulling out a knife. He brought Hwayoung up to her feet and placed a arm around her neck.

She went stiff. Tears were running down her face as she looked to Youngmi. Youngmi had the same expression as Hwayoung did. Fear.
He held the knife close to her stomach and laughed.

"SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MINE! YOU ALL HAD TO GO AND RUIN IT!" He yelled, the knife getting closer.

"DROP THE KNIFE!"

"If I can't have her-no one will," He bitterly said. Hwayoung closed her eyes and held her breath. At this point she wasn't paying attention to anything.

The next thing she heard was a loud sound and faint voices yelling her name. She felt a faint sting a pain in her stomach but that could've been from anything.

She felt as if she was falling. And there was no one there to catch her except for the cold, hard floor.

"-NO!"

𝙖/𝙣
𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾 𝗂 𝗀𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖺 𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝗒𝖺'𝗅𝗅 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖻𝖺𝗌𝗂𝖼 "𝗂𝖿 𝗂 𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝗈 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅" 𝗉𝗅𝗈𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒. 𝗂 𝗀𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝖺'𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗇 𝗈𝗉𝖾𝗇 𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗎𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗍𝗈𝗈, 𝗂𝗆 𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝗂 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝖺'𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄!