𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑔𝑜

Hwayoung missed Xiaojun.

With different schedules it was hard for the couple to truly spend time together. Xiaojun was busy with Wayv's latest comeback(stream kickback) and Hwayoung was busy with the last round of promotions for her comeback. The pair were tired and just wanted to be in each other's arms. But life always seemed to have different plans.

It was late at night, and Hwayoung was in the practice room. She had been there for over 5 hours, ignoring text from her members asking where she was. This is the only time she really has to herself so she spent it dancing. Having the music on shuffle she danced to any song that came on. After another 30 minutes, the practice room door opened but she didn't notice. Too consumed with her moves, she continued to dance.

At the door was Xiaojun. The members had told him that she was gone and that she wasn't answering their text. Once he received that news he came straight to the company, straight to the practice room because he knows her. He knows that this is the place she goes when she wants to be away. He knows that she was in here dancing her heart out, blocking the world that she was trying to desperately escape.

Staring at her like she was the only person in the world, he softly smiled when she accidentally tripped over her own feet and cussed.

"You okay?" he called out, startling Hwayoung.

"When did you get here?" she asked.

"Like 15 minutes ago,"

"You've been watching me?"

"You were so into it, I couldn't just walk on in,"he laughed.Hwayoung smiled as she walked up to her boyfriend. Wrapping her arm around him, breathing in his scent she sighed in content of finally being with him.

"You're sweaty," complained Xiaojun.

"It's okay though," she laughed. Rolling his eyes, he wrapped his arms around Hwayoung, returning the hug. They stood there for a while, music still playing in the background. They were perfectly fine still standing there until one song that they both enjoy came on. Say you won't let go by James Arthur.

Looking down at the girl, he smiled. "Dance with me?" he whispered. Nodding, Hwayoung pulled him into the room, closing the door behind them. Making their way over to the center of the room, they began to dance.

I met you in the dark, you lit me up
You made me feel as though I was enough
We danced the night away, we drank too much
I held your hair back when
You were throwing up

Xiaojun pulled her close, and started swaying side to side. Hwayoung stared into his eyes with a smile on her face.

Then you smiled over your shoulder
For a minute, I was stone-cold sober
I pulled you closer to my chest
And you asked me to stay over
I said, I already told ya
I think that you should get some rest

Taking her hand, he twirled her around causing her to burst into laughter.

I knew I loved you then
But you'd never know
'Cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go

"You remember when we first met?" Hwayoung asked.

"Yea, we both were embarrassed messes," he chuckled. "But when I first saw you I thought you were the most beautiful girl I've ever seen,"

Scrunching her nose, she complained. "You're so cheesy!"

I know I needed you
But I never showed

"We kept dancing around each other for the longest," Xiaojun mentioned. Burying her face into his chest she whined.

"I was scared you didn't like me back!"

"Even though literally everyone told you that I liked you?"

"Yah! Why are you coming for me when they told you I liked you back!! You still didn't do anything," Hwayoung pouted.

"Okay, okay, you got me." He laughed.

But I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old

"I'm sorry it took so long," whispered Xiaojun.

"Me too,"

Just say you won't let go

They continued to dance, moving through the room. Laughing and talking. To them, they had all the time in the world to do this. To act like they were the only ones who exist.

I'm gonna love you 'til
My lungs give out
I promise 'til death we part like in our vows
So I wrote this song for you, now everybody knows
That it's just you and me 'til we're grey and old
Just say you won't let go

"Just say you won't let go," Xiaojun sung along. Brushing his hand against her face, softly smiling at her.
"Just say you won't let go," she whispered.

"I love you Hwayoung,"

"I love you too, Xiaojun,"
Ending the song with a kiss. Slow but sweet. Filled with passion, and all the words they wish they would've said and what they want to say in the future.

Just say you won't let go
Oh, just say you won't let go

this called me single in 29293828 different ways
i've been thinking about starting a new book for this ofc it's just like we're at part 117 or sum and it seems long, but let me know if i should continue to publish her or start a new one still following hwayoung